Instruments

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Bflat Trebleclef, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Szilent Augur

clears tash now & then without having to load a song

I dunno what folks are expecting with these instruments. Patch notes aren't like "oh and in Feb 2020 we added laser eye beams for bards". That these rare items for one out of sixteen classes have some niche use is pretty great and special to have at all. If they were much better, they'd flip from "oh neat, cause I have this then sometimes I'm cooler than newbies" to "if any bard doesn't have these they suck and should log out in shame." That wouldn't be good for anyone.
    Benito likes this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am grateful for these instruments even with the older clicks. There are many players who have bards who did not raid during TBM.
  3. svann Augur

I didnt expect great shakes, but hearing about NEW instruments I had hoped that there would be a reason to try to get them. Something to strive for. Now I realize the ones I have from 4 expansions ago are just as good so no need to hunt the new ones. Heck the drum from 6.5 years ago is way better than the new one. Not going to cry about it but it is a disappointment.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

Well drums should make our dots do 3x more damage of course.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Can anyone confirm where these come from? I have been camping Drendar Blackblade for the drum for my bard. After 14 named he finally dropped an instrument but it was the Lute of the wanderer.

Maybe they are random from named?
  6. Szilent Augur

tier 2 named yep
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you!