Instances not working with the 4/18 patch on Phin?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eetra, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Eetra Journeyman

Requested a ToV instance and it just says "A strange magical presence prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment."

Been sitting here about 15 minutes now.
  2. kthehammy Elder

3. The Hated One Augur

Any chance of some info on this? Took an instance for the guild and well...its broke. So the crew im in is locked out. Would like to let our guild know before we are screwed out of any more raids
  4. The Hated One Augur

Oh and that is Agnar on screwed up instances as well. Maybe we should have just not messed with what was working to nerf a little exp for folks...hmmm? ya think?
  5. Eetra Journeyman

Seems hit or miss. I ended up getting Dragon Necropolis to work fine, people are saying Vox/Nag are working too. Bunch of people sitting at the WW AoC trying to get into ToV and that one at least does appear to be broken.
  6. Eetra Journeyman

Hearing in general Skylance and Anguish instances are broken as well
  7. nekokirei New Member

Same with Lair of the Risen on Drinal -- it is the last achievement I need to clear for the Norrathian Explorer achievement. The. Last. One...
  8. Prisim Lorekeeper

A couple days after the patch I did Vox, Naggy, Trak, Kael, and ToV with no problems. So either its hit/miss or something else happened since then.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

0 issues with AoCs here since they brought the servers down a 2nd time days ago.

No idea what the issue with Drinal is or if that's a specific issue to that instance.