instances broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bregan D'aerthe, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Bregan D'aerthe Journeyman

Does any other servers as problem to zone in the 14th anniversary tasks? We keep geting ' The way is blocked to you.
  2. Tadenea Augur

Both True and False in Convorteum are bugged on Rathe wont let anyone in same message wont let anyone in instance
  3. Slasher Augur

Its like this on drinal also.
  4. Enizen Elder

Same on Luclin, housing and old GHall, seems if you are in an instance its ok can enter/leave, but can't start a new one.
  5. Ormus Elder

They look down to me
  6. Perplexed Augur

Convorteum tasks broken on CT also.
    get the red "The way is blocked..." message
  7. 7thNecro Elder

The Traitor Revealed - Erillion, City of Bronze
    Same deal, wouldn't work for anything we tried, so seems to be something universal.
  8. Razzak Elder

not able to get dz's for my raid either.../cry
  9. Zanarnar Augur

Happening on The Rathe too; seems to be more a task issue then a general instance issue... /sad_kitty
  10. Veraxxus New Member

Confirmed the same on FV.
  11. Razzak Elder

meh...ruined the night for 54+ of us, hiope its fixed beofre tomorrow
  12. Daislet Augur

Seems to be all instances, group and raid. Still down.
  13. Frogmancer Augur

Add Tunare to the list - housing and guild halls are down.
  14. Ranar Lorekeeper

We need somebody to feed the hamster that runs in the instance server's machine....
  15. bellanorte New Member

Same on Bertox - can't get into instances....
  16. Furro Elder

Down on Cazic Thule as well.
  17. Razzak Elder

Im thinking someone hit the switch with the tape over it when they turned the lights out for the night :(
  18. wingz-83 Augur

Povar as well.
    Sinestra likes this.
  19. sojuu Augur

Bristlebane seems to be broken as well. The tasks could not be gotten unless spamming the request phrase over and over. I think I spammed the 13th anniversary task a million times before the task was given to us. We had done beasts domain's raid(The King of Beasts) prior to that and person who requested that raid had same issue.
  20. BoomWalker Augur

Nothing on this still from SOE? Sad...devs are responding to other posts but this one nothing. The other posts don't involve in-game abilities to play the game. Raids have been cancelled over this so far tonight...never a good thing given the timing of lockouts and schedules of raids.

No response is just bad...even a post that it is being worked would have been nice...