Instances are hosed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elleven_Cazic, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Elleven_Cazic New Member

Most of the instances seem to be hosed. We can't zone in without crashes and people being kicked out. Chardok raids, TBM raids, many HAs, all are borked.
  2. -----Cinexa----- Elder

3. Fian Augur

How is this not a bigger issue for Daybreak? A large portion of the game is currently broken.
    Xeladom and Cinya like this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't think anyone who can fix it or respond here are paid to work weekends. So we may have to wait till Monday for any sort of reply.
  5. Brock Landers Journeyman

this has been an ongoing issue from the very second the server came up after weds patch though.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Checked the patch bug thread I think I only saw two messages about zone crashes before end of business day Friday PST time and the devs had a few other issues like the anchors so its possible they don't know its a big issue yet though I would hope they have a system that records zone crashes and lets them know when a lot start happening. But with howl old the game is I won't bet on it.

I have seen daybreak work on some issues over the weekend but not sure this one is big enough on their radar yet. It should be but they may not yet be aware of how serious it is.

And I know they will never tell us but I always wonder what sort of changes they make that cause these errors. In reading the bug thread I did notice they said the issue with pets was how they are named internally changed. That tells me they are still tinkering with their databases. I hope all that work and issues it causes in game is eventually worth it. If they could share more about their goals and what they are doing to make the game better it might make the problems easier for some of us to deal with. Never going to please eveyrone of course.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Thasinnar New Member

HA's are definitely not working. The instance would crash almost instantly upon entering, we tried many times before giving up.
  8. tairua New Member

very frustrating cant seem do ha again today
  9. tairua New Member

be nice if they could at least give us an eta on instance fix so i know if its worth logging on or not
  10. MeloxXx Journeyman

Issue reported with many zones in EoK, personally experienced it trying to do the Grummus mission in PoHealth. Zone In, LD to char select, login to normal non instance zone.

Happens on all toons, every time.

Have heard exact same routine happens in Lcea, Droga, Lab instances
  11. Dribby New Member

Also seems to be affecting bixie Warfront HA's
  12. Metanis Bad Company

Kor'Sha & Chardok & Droga raid instances not working on Luclin tonight.
  13. Cuuthbert Augur

On Bristlebaine server cannot get any EOK raid zones they all crash or are denied entry getting the DZ.
  14. Lilbadaz Journeyman

We were able to do Lceanium raid but had some crashes and got delayed a bit other raids like Chardok and Prince we weren't able to get instance to work
  15. tairua New Member

its time they brought eq down, patch the damn thing and fix it rather than letting it stagger along for days not working, or at least give us the damn eta, im on holiday and sad as it is i was looking forward to some eq time but main thing i want to do tbm ha to make pp, and feeling totally frustrated at the speed they fixing its been 3 days already ill be back and work before then
  16. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I posted about it here at 6:28amPST Friday.