Instance Focused Phinegal Guild Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dojii, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Dojii Augur

Hello Everyone -- Our Guild Name will be determined on Launch Day, It will be something RPG themed and simple. Our loot system is a specialized attendance/DKP System

We are recruiting for --Instance Focused-- content on Phinegal. Our main theme is "To do more with less". This means by the end of Classic we want to be able to down Raid Targets with 20-30 players. This doesn't mean we won't max out instances with full raids of 54+ (or whatever is allowed per instance). But we intend to do 3-4 instanced raids per week, with set times and schedules.

We also intend to do multiple instances of the same content throughout the week, so to participate fully in this Guild we recommend that you have at least two active accounts.

Our open world intentions will be based on the community and the willingness of Leaders and Players to rotate Static/Open world Raid Targets with our Guild and others. We may seek alliances if we do intend to 'compete' for open world raid targets. However none of this is set in stone. And effectively and quickly executing Instanced Content is our primary objective.

Our main focus again is simply -- do more with less. We want players who are willing to adapt and play the class our team needs to open another instance. We want to plan, prepare and execute instanced content throughout the week and while waiting on Lockout Cooldowns. We want you to be a solid player with a good attitude and willingness to help out your Guildies and to treat other players respectfully outside of the Guild.

If this sounds like the kind of team and environment you want to be a part of on the Phinegal Server; Please Submit your application -- By Clicking Here or by visiting;
    http://www.apokalypsis.us/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6

If you don't receive an activation e-mail after a few minutes (check your spam folder) you may message me here on this forum and I will manually activate your account. Be sure to include your registered name in your message.

Requirements:
    ***Team Speak 3 is a must. Even if you just only listen to raid communication.

Preferences:
    ***Again at least two active accounts to participate in multiple scheduled and non-scheduled instanced raids throughout the week.
    ***Microphone for TeamSpeak

Misc Notes
    ***We will be purchasing a new Domain Name once we have selected the new Guild name and transferring the message boards to that domain.
    ***Our Guild name is not yet set in stone. I have a petition now in Queue about a particular name I want. It will be something RPG themed and simple.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  2. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Does this guild have any plans to kill Gore?
  3. tcgrxs New Member

i bet you 10million dollars this guild will fail.
  4. ScarletLetter Elder

are you guys gana sock your own instance for 17ish hours like you did on your rot mobs?
  5. MabbuQuest Elder

I like these newer TL people with just one season of TLP under their belt talking hard.

Hats off to the TL vets playing it cool though - I saw the humanity in a lot of you for myself first hand... try to teach the rookies how to be classy <3
    Dojii likes this.
  6. tcgrxs New Member

i am pre-selling warrior epics PM me for prices.
  7. MabbuQuest Elder

Sell mage epics and I'm interested!
    Batbener likes this.
  8. Dojii Augur

We also worship Bradley Cooper. Just putting that out there now.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Good luck, Dojii!
    Dojii and Finley like this.
  10. Dojii Augur

Thanks man you too!
    Warrior007 likes this.
  11. Dojii Augur

<You Had Me At Hello> ??
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nice to see you trying the complete opposite approach from your last attempt at a guild. I'm sure you'll be something "special" this time around.
  13. Pseudofate Augur

<Determined on Launch Day>

That's a either a terrible name or a glorious one. (in that it suggests the guild are a bunch of up-n'-comin go-getters)

Seriousness: In which time zone is this based? I'm EST but usually don't log on until 10PM, after the daily dose of Netflix and chill. It's rare to a find a post-primetime EST raiding schedule and/or Mountain Time based guilds.
  14. Weverley Augur

It would be funny if they were to do with phinny what they do on live put a npc to bypass instance roadblock.
  15. Constellation Augur

16. Angered Augur

Hello,

What will the raid times be?? Myself and 2 friends each will be 2 boxing

I main a Shaman/Mage
    Friend A. Necro/Chanter
    Friend B. Necro/Mage

Raid EXP TC (the Collective Drinal OOW-TSS era other CiH IE TOP 2 raiding guilds)
  17. Infini New Member

I'll be there. :)
  18. ElaidaTL Augur

We had our differences on ragefire dojii but I wish you the best here on Phini. Gl my friend.