Inspecting other players

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deckerd Smeckerd, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Deckerd Smeckerd Augur

I have been reading many posts that players cannot determine if a player is going to be sufficient for the group based on their level alone. Way back when the game first came out you could right click on a player and see what kind of gear the player had. I think that gave people a good idea of how powerful the player was.

Would you players be interested in being able to inspect other players stats and AA abilities?
  2. Vouivre Augur

This is just another way to punish tanks so I say no.
  3. Noobieguy Augur

You can still inspect their gear if you want.. Not hard to ask what kinda AA count the person has if you are unsure of their abilities. If EQ Players ever works again, could use that too ;)
  4. Cone head Augur

Can you not get an idea of AA with /ach and compare?
  5. Gladare Augur

You have to be standing very close to someone to compare achievements. Which wouldn't be useful for determining whether to invite them to your group or not.
    That being said gear/aa isn't everything. I made a wizard alt for fun. He's now lvl 97 with t1 RoF gear mostly and not very many augs with about 3k aa's. He already far exceeds most other dps main chars quite easily that have raid gear and double if not more aa count.