(Insert class) Unity aa line

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by theonnyx, Dec 26, 2023.

1. theonnyx New Member

What is the actual point of having ~9+ ranks of this AA? It debuts in Ring of Scale. What a great quality of life AA line, how exciting it takes care of a lot of self buffs. I get really excited for rank 1, and it load level 71 spells or lower.

Why not adjust the ranks to reflect the correct expansions? Is it to let level 115's enjoy doing 8 rank of an AA until it is of any relevance? To taunt the TLP's?

Make an adjustment to this already, it's time.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Try being a cleric that has 11 ranks of an AA that casts a grand total of ONE spell.
    TheForager, Roxas MM, Tallie and 3 others like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

4. Gialana Augur

Same with wizards.
    Velisaris_MS and Yinla like this.
  5. Windance Augur

Look on the bright side. It frees up at least one spell slot.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Something I am going to try to do this next year. Honest, I really am. hehehehehehe

And to help things along:

Fanra and Silvena like this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which makes no sense when we have other self buffs, we want on us constantly.
    Gialana likes this.
  8. fransisco Augur

I wish they would change it so that it cast the highest level of every spell in the line. It doesn't need to upgrade each expac. It becomes worthless while leveling (or if you are playing up and not max level).
    Instead just make it a single AA that will cast the highest version of each spell line in it.
  9. Roxas MM Augur

beast gets 1 spell as well, a completely useless one. last aa line i always train.
    Yinla likes this.