Informal Diplomacy Quest issue Give huge food bundle to Konikor Evacuee

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wonkilling, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Wonkilling New Member

Informal Diplomacy not able to progress in mission as Konikor evacuee will not take Food bundle. He spawned as he should, but would not accept bundle. On FV server. Thanks in advance
  2. GoneFission Augur

This happened to me on July 12. I wasn't paying attention to which of my toons "had" the evacuee, and the toon with the bundle wasn't the one that got the evacuee. When I handed the food bundle, it was rejected. I gave the food bundle to the right toon, and it was rejected from them also.

Gave the food bundle back to the original toon and they hailed Stak. That got them an evacuee of their own, and when I tried to give that evacuee the food bundle, I found it was no longer the food bundle, it was now the original burlap sheet waiting to wrap the items again. Somewhere along the line, the food bundle had vanished and the huge items went with it.

I hope this bug isn't because quest mobs now spawn with an "owner". That would be another live bug created by trying to solve bad behavior on the TLPs. I did a bug report, but it's old content now, and the only old content getting "fixed" is TLP.
  3. GoneFission Augur

OK. figured out quest.