Info for Heroic Augs in HoT Lower House

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Inagaki, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Inagaki Elder

My Heroic characters often repeat the 10 quests in HoT Lower House for exp. I was searching on the forums but there doesn't seem to be definitive info on the aug slots for the quests in Lower House vs Feerrott. I did find a post theorizing that the aug slots are offered in the order you do the Lower House + Feerrott quests (i.e. 15th quest you do is Charm aug etc) which is not correct info.

I do not do the Feerrott quests. But since my heroic characters keep repeating the Lower House quests without claiming the augs (claiming the 5pp reward instead), I can confirm the same 10 aug slots are offered every time. What's not there, is in Feerrott. You can claim an aug, destroy it anytime, do the quest again, and the same aug will be offered again. So no worries with wrong choices.

The 5 "Thinning Out" kill tasks offer - Wrist, Ear, Finger, Back, Neck
    "Find My Brudders" offer - Feet
    The 4 "Beast Of" quests offer - Arm, Leg, Shoulder, Charm

The Charm aug is from "Beast of Horror". Since this is the one most people will like to get, if a Heroic character does this quest first and get the Charm aug, that will prove the aug slots are stationary and not according to the order you do the quests.

If anyone can add info for the Feerrott quests, that'll be great too, since pri/sec augs are the other two augs of interest.
    Quatr likes this.
  2. Kindred Journeyman

I deleted the heroic that did it, and cotf was the latest expansion at the time so my memory is hazy but I know I only did feerrot quests and I had the primary aug and the only quest I was missing was the group mission with the mob that fears at the end. Scouring ZAM comments has some of these results:

Rupkerr - An Expedition Gone Awry - Hands
    Rupkerr - Uncovering the Truth - Head
    Rupkerr - A cursed cure - primary & secondary
    Appeasing a Teir'Dal - Range
    Protecting the Weak - Waist
    There's Something in the water, Chest
    A panting Lizard - finger
    a strong silk - ear
    tangling with wolves - wrist
    Meat for Eat - face
    Quatr and Xenze like this.
  3. Xenze Elder

Like Kindred said, it's not all just in HoT - Feerrott the Dream houses the other ones.
  4. Password1234 Augur

I actually made a list of everything the last time I ran a heroic character through this, and this is what's in the random .txt file I have sitting on my desktop:

A PANTING LIZARD- FINGERS
    A STRONG SILK- EAR
    TANGLING WITH WOLVES- WRIST*
    APPEASING A TIER'DAL- RANGE
    MEAT FOR EAT- FACE
    AN EXPEDITION GONE AWRY- HAND
    UNCOVERING THE TRUTH- HEAD
    A CURSED CURE- PRIMARY/SECONDARY
    PROTECTING THE WEAK (MINDED)- WAIST
    THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER- CHEST
    FIND MY BRUDDERS- FEET
    THE BEAST OF RAGE- SHOULDERS
    THE BEAST OF THE UNKNOWN- LEGS
    THE BEAST OF ROT- ARMS
    THE BEAST OF HORROR- CHARM
    THINNING (SKELETONS)- EAR
    THINNING (CUBES)- NECK
    THINNING (ROTDOGS AND SNAKES)- WRIST*
    THINNING (BONE CRAFTERS)- BACK
    THINNING (GUARDS)- FINGERS

The * indicates that the aug is lore, so you can get two identical finger augs, but you'll need two different wrist augs (ie: which heroic stat it gives)
    Quatr likes this.