Indicolite Armor not randomized and very rare on t1 mobs in Hate

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nagash101, Jun 3, 2021.

1. nagash101 Augur

Can we have a dev look into this? Multiple guilds and groups have reported very low drop rates on the Indicolite Armor on t1 mobs in Hate. As a small raid we killed every t1 mob and didn't see a single piece of Indicolite Armor drop. We did get multiple drops for almost every other class in Hate. Well, no Wizard or Necro gear but almost a full set of Shadow Knight/Ranger gear. Multiple Paladin drops and 6+ Mage/Cleric/Bard drops. In total over 40 armor drops but not a single piece of Indicolite Armor.
  2. Bullsnooze Augur

As a Warrior I do sympathize with your claims, but do you have data to back this up or are the developers just supposed to take your word for it?

All armor sets drops from groupable NPCs, so you should eventually see it. That said, TLP-Auction shows quite a bit of Incondite being sold in the tunnel. Perhaps the logic behind the random chance for it drop is okay, but you're just unlucky?

On Aradune, we had 2 split raids in Hate and one night between the splits I can recall only 2 pieces dropping. If memory serves only 2-3 NPCs (chests, rats, and kirakuei) can drop the gear on normal servers (much smaller npc pool). On Mischief, I'd assume all normal npcs can drop all armor pieces between both fear and hate? If this is true, then that's a much larger pool to select from and a large chance of going into random streaks with not seeing stuff. I'm probably wrong, but it could be a little insight as to what's going on.

(Keep in mind, computer random logic is not random... It's pseudo-random.) :p
    Bard2019 likes this.
  3. nagash101 Augur

This is on, Thornblade and drop rates reported from multiple guilds were higher before the dragon loot/golem fix was applied. Search the forum for evidence and accounts from other guilds. Sorry i should have stated in was on Thornblade a Random Loot Progression Server. Our raid had more then 6+ drops for every class specific piece of armor that normally drops in Hate and in some case more then 9+ pieces, which is close to what guilds reported dropping for ALL classes that have related drops in Hate before the dragon loot/ Golem fix went in Saturday.
  4. nagash101 Augur

Also Drop rates on Mischief and Thornblade were very high and random for armor on all t1 trash mobs. Zero Warrior drops. Mischief and Thornblade drop rates can't be compared to Aradune.
  5. kid3 New Member

We've seen plenty of Warrior planar armor. What we haven't seen much of is Shaman armor. Was wondering if the spite golems dropping incorrect loot at the beginning is part of why we are seeing this. But in the end I'm sure its all RNG and my crew have just gotten unlucky with Shaman gear. Keep on killing and hope for the best!
  6. nagash101 Augur

What day did you all raid Hate? We did it on Tuesday and now that you mention it we didn't see a single piece of Shaman gear drop. We didn't have a Shaman.
  7. Zansobar Augur

It can also drop in Fear. We saw a few pieces drop in Hate last Monday. With the random loot you take what you get. Also remember you can just trade for the items you need in the Tunnel.
  8. Elabone Augur

I went into hate after the fix, and i received a piece of Indicolite from nearly every Kirakeui i killed. I got everything but the BP my first run. I also saw quite a few shaman pieces, but they were all bad. I doubt there is actually an issue, but it doesnt hurt for someone to double check.
  9. Daidraco New Member

Shaman armor and indicolite both seem far more rarer than the other class armors. They still drop, but not in the same amounts. To be fair, there aren’t nearly as many wars or shamans as there are Magicians or Necromancers. Then, druids, paladins, rangers and rogues are in shorter supply and that armor tends to go straight to ECT. Regardless, fear and hate are camped non-stop now and prices are dropping fairly quickly among all classes.

If we asked the devs to look at anything, I wouldn’t be the only one that would ask them to tone Kedge Loot waaaayyyy down. Kill Lord 30+ times and never saw a single item from his actual loot table. But instead, we had 40+ slot bags full of straight to vendor kedge crap.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

I've gotten Indicolite from Fear.
  11. Machen New Member

Indicolite has dropped in fear since fear was introduced. You'll need to be more specific. Something other than phoboplasms?
  12. FranktheBank Augur

Yes.
  13. ShaggyG Lorekeeper

We got a bit luckier in fear last night, full clear and we got 3 indicolite pieces, 1 rune etched piece. Half our raid team is rocking almost full sets of their armor, we have 10 total indicolite in 3 planar clears and I think 5 or 6 rune etched. It drops, but there is a huge discrepancy in the rates.