Increase plat limit in /bazaar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tinyfeet, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

The Bazaar is basically a dollar store these days. I'm on FV and anything good such as raid or chase gear is always sold in general. Like anything, the Bazaar needs a upgrade.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

As per the previous developers comments it would take a lot of work to increase the plat limit in the bazaar. The same people that want the limit to be increased I assume are the same people that complain about lack of content and/or broken content. The more we try to take the devs away from the actual game into things like this is only going to lead to inferior expansions leading to less players due to getting bored with content. If they could just make an actual auction channel per server this could allow for sales of those high end products without the unwanted spam in general while also allowing devs to focus on the actual game. Increasing the bazaar plat limit is only going to server a purpose for a handful of actual items in game sold by very few people. Its not a change that really helps the masses but rather the minority who mostly already have a huge stockpile of plat and krono's and want to make more without putting in the extra effort.
  3. Rainlover Augur

I would even be open to them making a -high end- bazaar for these items, or a different trader mode for them. it could even use a different currency