Inconsistent search results in bazaar (Phinny)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chatoyan, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Chatoyan Elder

I recently started selling summoned pet items on my trader in the Bazaar (Muzzle of Mardu, Blade of the Kedge, etc), but not all of them show up in search results for "summoned". For example, a current search shows that I am selling Muzzle of Mardu and Crystal Belt, but not the Dagger of the Deep or Staff of the North Wind. I do see these items listed for other traders. I get the same results searching from my trader character, or other characters. If I search by item name ("dagger of the deep") or just select my name from the list of traders. It's not a matter of too many results being returned, because I'm not seeing that 200 items warning message.

Things I have tried:
    - loading my trader on a different computer
    - deleting that trader character, and creating a new character on a different account with the same name
    - creating a new trader with a new name

The oddest part is that I have asked another player if they see my stuff when searching for "summoned", and they said yes. On the one hand, it would make more sense if daggers on my trader didn't show up for anyone. On the other hand, it's more troublesome that search is returning inconsistent results for different players.
  2. Surashu New Member

If you have the bazaar window fully expanded, there's an option to limit the number of results from one trader. Make sure that is set to the max.
    Skewert and Chatoyan like this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

This has been an issue on Bristlebane (at least) for a long time. It always happens to my trader just as described by the OP (but for "prize" items as opposed to summoned bits). I find (for me, at least), that the only way to solve it is to end trader then restart. Then one of the other people that was selling the item drops off the list. I don't know what kind of weird limitation they have on displaying, but it is real.
  4. Chatoyan Elder

That was it. I guess, having never sold pet toys before, I never ran into this limit. Good to know it's something simple, rather than a bug.

Thanks!