<In Virtue II> Recruiting for Coirnav

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Stankydanky1, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Stankydanky1 New Member

[IMG]

Who we are looking for

Mature Players If you want to rage or yell on vent like your 16 this is not the group of players for you. Maybe you were in our guild before and its time to reconnect? Maybe you have heard of us before and want to check out what we are all about this time around? Either way if you are interested let us know.

Our Plans/Raid Schedule

Tuesday & Thursday 9:00EST (6:00PST) till done
    Sunday 7:30EST (4:30PST) till done

We will progress through each expansion at a fast but scheduled pace. We do not focus on being #1 so much as enjoying the ride with good friends. If you want to laugh through each expansion prior to the 82 day timer raiding on a schedule and have a blast doing it apply below. Just like Phinigel, we plan on completing all the expansions in era and at a relevant pace.

Apply at:

Charter

We are part of the core of In Virtue All Stars from Phinigel that still want to enjoy Everquest with our friends. <In Virtue II> is forming out of necessity. We as a whole have not been happy with the options available to us on Cornaiv. We have a wide array of veteran EQ players with years of experience. Everyone will be expected to carry his or her weight when raiding. We are not HARDCORE but we expect each other to be competent and accountable. It is expected that you learn from and correct your mistakes. Let's bring a new concept to Coirnav, a guild that is more interested in having fun than paying the rent with pixels. Let's make Norrath !

Our History

When the announcement that a new server would release at the same time the Velious expansion was to be released a small group of friends and Krimzin decided to move our newly created guild on "Morell Thule" to this new "Vazaelle" server. Within the first year of Vazaelle and Velious releasing we managed to dominate not only our server but also placing in the top 10(7th) to complete the expansion. Not a bad accomplishment considering we started at level 1 and the 6 guilds ahead of us were level 60 and VP geared. During our time on Vazaelle we also managed to win the "Test of Tactics" and "Best of the Best" GM events that were held on our server. As alot of you know sometimes we need breaks from EQ for whatever the reason and IV fizzled out with no new content to explore.

When news that a new server "Kane Bayle" was to be released In Virtue once again rose from the ashes and reformed with a Vengeance. At one point, our closest competition within the first year was 2 expansions behind us in content. Fast forward a few years to the announcement of the "Sleeper" server and we dominated there as well.

In 2012 In Virtue kept in touch and played just about every game you could think of together. We got alot smaller when we did play together but always kept in touch even irl with yearly lan parties. We messed around on the EQmac server nothing too serious but still enjoyed our EQ time there raiding and progressing together. One thing for sure now at this point we are older and have less time to game.

In 2015 Ragefire is announced. A very small group of us decided to go check it out again nothing too serious IRL has some important things happen.

During the later half of 2015 when the first True Box server Phinigel, was announced, we instantly moved over because of the ridiculous amount of mage box crews in early Ragefire. We cleared all content from Classic to Depths of Darkhollow on Phinigel.

Fast forward to now... become part of the legend… with over 20+ original core members <In Virtue II> is coming to Cornaiv.

Questions?

Reach out to someone on our leadership team:
    Leader - Mesozoic
    Officers - Barudin & Stankydanky
    HR Officer - Ribeye
    Web Admin - Marcone
    Recruitment Officers - Wulli & Harbin

Class Needs
    Warrior: Low
    Wizard: Low
    Bard: Medium
    Necro: Low
    Mage: Low
    Paladin: Low
    Shadowknight: CLOSED
    Ranger: Low
    Shaman: Low
    Enchanter: CLOSED
    Rogue: Low
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: Medium
    Monk: Low
    Beastlord: Low

Recruitment Guidelines
    • All new recruits will submit to a minimum of a 2 week application period minimum or until 40% 30 or 60 day raid attendance is achieved, where their application will be reviewed by all Full Members in the App Reviews section of the forum.
    • You must be 60 to raid, without needing to be said you can't become a Main Raider before level 60. As such, we recommend recruits join at or near level 60.
    • Your raid attendance will only start accruing after your first raid - so please ensure that you are locked and loaded once you attend your first raid.
    If you plan to apply, please join our Discord. This will allow us to maintain contact easier, feel free to pop in and say hello. In Virtue Discord and APPLICATION FORM HERE

*We will always accept friends of guildmates on a case by case basis.
    *Closed - We will always allow exceptional players of closed and low roles to apply.

1/7/2018 Updated Needs
  2. Stankydanky1 New Member

Get in now! First DKP raid this evening. We are building fast and will be one of the stronger raid forces on Coirnav very soon. Now is the time to get a fresh start with an experienced team!
  3. Critt Augur

Always happy to see the IV tag in game brings back memories to my Vazaelle day! Good Luck guys!
  4. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Good luck on Coirnav my friends!
  5. Stankydanky1 New Member

To the top with you! Inquire within for greenerer grass.

Big things coming soon!

www.InVirtue.com
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  6. Tanadien Journeyman

Need Rogues and Wizards!
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Glad to see you guys reform! All the best to you guys. Have fun!
  8. Stankydanky1 New Member

Trakanon down!

No admittance - except on party business!

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

J.R.R. Tolkien
  9. Stankydanky1 New Member

Happy 4th of July from your pals here at IV!

Still looking specifically for an Enchanter, Wizard, Druid, Enchanters, Clerics, and Rogues.
  10. Moly New Member

Don't be intimidated by are list of Class Needs, we are still accepting applicants from competent players regardless of class type.
  11. WheresWaldo New Member

Returning player here..you guys seem awesome, are you only recruiting 55+ at the moment? I’m trying to catch up I’m a 53 Ranger that’s my main and I’ve got a Cleric I’ve been bringing up with him that I can box on raids if needed, but my ranger is my main definitely

Thanks
  12. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Send Zeromez or Suzzy a tell!
  13. Stankydanky1 New Member

Come join the fun!
  14. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

15. Stankydanky1 New Member

#winteriscoming #blessed #comejointhefun
    [IMG]
  16. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Invirtue.com come join us! Send a tell to any of the officers for more information or any questions.
  17. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

18. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

19. Getsmurfed Journeyman

Nervous about your guild's performance in Velious?
    IV2 put up a strong performance on test, nearly two full raids!
    If you're on the fence about joining, there's no better time to jump than now.
    [IMG]

Obligatory taytay:
    [IMG]
  20. Barudin_Phinigel Augur