In search of a guild in Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hobo Elf, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Hobo Elf New Member

Hey guys, I'm a (currently) level 16 Druid looking for a guild in Lockjaw. Not looking to do anything special like raiding, I'm just looking to join a fun community of people whom I can interact with. Chat, party to grind some monsters, that kinda stuff. In-game name is Zingrad.
  2. Simone Augur

You also might want to state what times of day you usually play as there are guilds from all over the world. For example, the guild I represent, Peace of Formosa Ex, is a Taiwanese based guild so our prime time is very different from other people's prime times; in fact the time different between Taipei and New York is a full 12 hours so we are literally playing at the opposite time of most people.

Anyway our guild is more raid oriented so probably would not be would not be what you are looking for though you would be welcome to join. I just thought I would point out that you should probably also state what time you play so that it's easier for people to offer suggestions on what guilds might interest you.
  3. Hobo Elf New Member

Ah, yeah. Good point. I'm from Europe, in the GMT +3 Time Zone. During weekdays I may be found online between 10AM to 10PM and on the weekends beginning from 12AM to whenever. I'm not going to say no to a raid guild that would have me, I just can't make the commitment to raid at the moment. I'm just searching for a community to join and be sociable with!
  4. Simone Augur

So GMT +3 is Eastern Europe. So checking current time in Kyiv versus current time in Taipei it looks like it's about 5 hours earlier there. Our guild is usually most active from 7:30pm-12:00 AM Taipei time which would be like 2:30PM to 7:00PM Kyiv time.

I'm not exactly sure where in Eastern Europe you are: I'm just using Kyiv as an example since it seems to be the largest European city in that time zone.

Anyway if you are interested; you can contact me on either Sophiee or Maladie. You can also contact our leader, Caplayca, or other officers such as Coverwho, Cocobo and Lacat. All 4 of those guys also have alts with similar names such as Coverme, Cocobox and Laowl. Like I said our guild is more raid oriented but there are quite a few more casual minded players as well. There are also a couple of other European players though not too many.

Anyway I hope you find a guild that fits your time schedule and play style.