In need of advice for SK

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by AMC6666, Apr 12, 2018.

1. AMC6666 New Member

So i recently came back to the game after a long hiatus and decided to run an sk/shm/rng box team. Right now im running conflagrant gear on the SK with near full stamina augs. Is this optimal for a tank or should i be running something else? Also, are there any macros anyone can suggest that would make things run more smoothly. I don't use any boxing software so macros for cooldowns that work well together would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Repthor Augur

For grouping you should switch the stam augs for hdex aug. But keep the stam aug if you ever decide to start raiding high end content.

Reason is that mobs in raid content has way high stats and stam is the only heroic stat that nets you the best chance to live. Wile the rest of the game its alot more return on your mitigation to take full advatage if your combat defesives like parr dodge block and riposte. And you choose hdex cuz it not only covers 2 defesive checks in parry and riposte but also increases you melee offesive . Wile hagi also gives you 2 defesive checks in dodge and mitigation ac but no offensive contribution.
    slayerofbats likes this.