"Improves as you wear more class-specific armor"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mmofosho, Nov 10, 2014.

1. mmofosho Lorekeeper

Does this just apply to "visible" slots?

Does it matter if it's group, raid, cultural?

So in theory, if I had a mixed set of CoTF+ group and raid gear per visible slot (chest, legs, gloves, bracers, boots, arms, and head), I would max any charm or item that has the requirement in the subject line, yes?
  2. smash Augur

culturel does not Work. class armor does, also if you example rogue, you can get 2 rogue daggers only, also improves
  3. Cerris Augur

8 pieces of class-specific armor (very few cultural armors are class-specific, as far as I know. If Vah Shir have leather, it might be BST-only, and thus qualify, likewise if Iksar have cultural silk) will take one of these charms to 100%. You can then add up to two items from (Primary, Secondary, Range, Ammo) to get it to 120% of its normal max stats.

This is pretty easy if you're a rogue (Poison trophy in ammo slot, any rogue dagger) or necro (Epic 2.5, zombie clicky from TBS). It's not too difficult for a warrior or ranger to get to 110% (warrior-only mainhand or ranger-only bow). Shaman can also probably get 110% easily with an alchemy trophy.
  4. sojero One hit wonder

RoF class weapon (dreadstone) improves it for any class.
  5. mmofosho Lorekeeper

Okay thanks.
  6. Brudal Augur

120% of base stats is generally the progression charm from recent expansions, the class specifics armor charms have been topping out at 110% for 10 items.
  7. Cerris Augur

Well, dang, I've been wrong for a long time then. Thanks for setting me straight!
  8. Garshok Augur

Don't forget the 'Bloodstained Cloak' that drops in COTF raids - when fully evolved you get a lass-specific cloak.

(Unfortunately the grouped version that drops in Tower of Rot does not evolve into a class-specific item.)
  9. gcubed Augur

The Cultural Gnomish Chain works, as do a few others.