***Important****Is bonus XP still active on roll playing server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Questoften32 Augur

***Important****Is bonus XP still active on roll playing server? If so how much? I need to know for a fact. Also dose this apply to aa? Kills? Quest xp?
  2. Yther Augur

Yes, and it's 50% and applies to all, but low AA already has a huge bunes of 0 to 10000% depending on how low your AA count is below 4000. So if you're at 0 AAs, you 10050% on FV, instead of 10000% on other servers, but you get 50% regular xp bonus on FV (150% total) versus 0% (100% total) on other servers.

Yther Ore.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

Thank you, warriors are hard to level so I'm making my warrior there and may pay to transfer another character there soon.
  4. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

This isn't important... The title makes my eyes bleed
    Sinestra likes this.
  5. Feradach Augur

***Important***

It's "role", not "roll".
    Sinestra likes this.
  6. Laronk Augur

send me (peng or sylaarx) a tell in game and I can give you any help you need.
  7. Gragas Augur

Thought transfers to FV were free? You can never transfer off the server with any gear though.
  8. Everstorm Augur

They used to be free but no more, from what I heard something to do with hacked accounts being transfered and stripped clean. As a euro player I regret sending a few characters there, apparently I was the only euro there, but alas, they are indeed stuck there now.
  9. Laronk Augur

10. Yther Augur

1000% not 10000%, i.e. 10 * 100% = 1000%, so 1050% on FV. Been bugging me for days that I screwed that up.

Yther Ore.
  11. Gladare Augur

I ignored the extra 0, but bunes?
    Yther likes this.
  12. Yther Augur

Yea, I caught that today, re-reading it, suppose to be bonus or bonuses maybe. I've been butchering stuff alot lately. Some day maybe we'll get more than 30 minutes to edit without having to contact and admin. :)
  13. Obiziana Augur

"...and admin." ???