Important Anniversary quests ''for leveling'' characters''?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, May 5, 2020.

1. Questoften32 Augur

Could I please get a reward list the top of someones head for anniversary quests with lvl req, like something useful for leveling characters that can be done at there level. Ones you always do like. Rewards that wont be there in a few says and fun quest? Whats this staff being offered by the ''excuse me, you, come over here'' chick, in home cities?' Are there rare augs?
  2. TheStugots Augur

Google is your friend.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

4. Tucoh Augur

Gyurika Godofwar and Nadisia like this.
  5. Nadisia Augur

Google is NOT your friend.
    It's like feces spread on a toast : it looks like peanut butter or chocolate paste ... but it's not :p

I'd add The Bone Rod from Fish Eyes in the Dark (19th Anniversary) : unbreakable fishing pole with +7% fishing skill.
    And Deep Caverns Collector's Case (19th anniv too), a 40 slots bag for collectibles. Still handy.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

7. Visitor Augur

The Drunkard's Stein from Brasse task, clickie port to PoK, my 20 rogue could not get it, but at 21 she could. Make sure to prepare 6 socials, with the responses, so can parrot back to the bard- you can get the stein, by using magus to go to Nedaria or Natimbi and thne on to Abysmal, and ignoring the rest of the task. Brasses brew drunk, and bottle tossed at bard, can get him on track with the right song.
  8. Nadisia Augur

Drunkard's Stein is a must have for every single class, even for casters.
    Because this one is almost instant (.5sec casting time), and it NEVER fails.

Not like the AA Gate, or Abscond/Egress which always collapses when you really need it.

Seems like drunkards are way more reliable than lucid casters of the 128th circle :D
    Yinla and code-zero like this.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info