Immortal Evolution - Progression Guild: Trakanon

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Draconic, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Gremin Augur

Yup, since Sept actually. Love progression, you know that Jeskola. If you got time welcome to come have fun with us farming time and breaking into god. Send me a tell in game.
  2. jeskola pheerie

Would do old friend but only have time for one server and guild. I know this guild is in good hands with you as an officer though and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a prog guild on that alone.
  3. Gremin Augur

Ahh thanks...so where you playing at lately?
  4. Thrand Grimfall New Member

It looks like my current progression guild crapped it's pants. Are you guys willing to accept a player who's just rolled up a couple of characters on the server? I quit playing for the most part a little into GoD, so my experience would be right along where you're at now. You're playing with things up to GoD, allowed, so augs and Nexus vendors are OK, but Mercenaries are not?
  5. Tachyon Augur

Definitely, we get new players regularly!

Basically, you can get your way up to L65 however you like. On gear, just stay era-appropriate. No defiant or drops that are from expansions after GoD. Our site has a forum post with the details.
  6. Sebli Journeyman

What Tachyon said ~
  7. Gremin Augur

No defiant, no defiant augs, no gear out of era, no raid gear not gotten while on raid with us, merc's allowed.

We currently raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 4:30pm pst to 7:30pm pst.
  8. Sdoofbuc Augur

You guys are doing an amazing job! I have been following your progression since you started.

I recently started some toons on the Trakanon server. SK/Monk/Shaman 3 box crew.

I just hit level 50 and I'm farming Old Seb. I hope to luck out on a Fungi Tunic before I leave the zone.

I plan on applying once I get 60+. Should be within the week.

Keep up the good work.
  9. Sebli Journeyman

IE: 2
    Quarm: 0

----------------------------------------
    Did GoD primals this week. Hope to see more soon :) !
  10. Sebli Journeyman

Alot of new faces this week-end :) must be the exps~~
  11. Sebli Journeyman

Hope everyone Had a great Long Week-end ! Just wanted to say that we have just got a bunch of new people to group / raid with :D ! Hope to see some more of you all in game :) !
  12. Sebli Journeyman

We Have tested waters in GoD with the Primals. Now we think after this month we will be doing GoD raids 3 times a week and pushing PoTime to sundays for clears
  13. Sebli Journeyman

Ikk1/Ikk2 raids down ~ One Step closer to Qvic
  14. Sebli Journeyman

Tonight is the last "Main" raid night we will use to clear time. Starting on Monday we are going 100% in GoD for raids. Hope to see some more new Faces Soon !
  15. Sebli Journeyman

We are now on Ikky 4 ~ Looking Forward to seeing more new faces :)
  16. Dynian New Member

Hey Sebli and gang! Dynian here. Congrats on the progress guys! Miss playing with you all. Long story but in a stupid moment of irrational haste back a few months ago, I transfered my playersoff the server to keep myself on task with what was going on real life and work. I guess I thought I was through being able to raid due to RL I was also pretty much done with EQ. Anyway as I spoke with Burp a couple of nights ago in game I am leveling up another set of characters. Maybe would like to main a berserker as I did during God/OoW expansions years ago. So hopefully will see you around soon!
  17. trixbro New Member

heyas this is slodeath. dittos on the grats. Work changes and RL stuff has basically precluded raiding for me as well. Keep hoping to be able to pop in and start up at least a day or 2 per week, but seems any playtime i get is a couple hours after raid starts. Keep going and hope to join y'all again. Anyone who thinks they may wanna give progression a try I highly recommend they contact these guys. Its alot of fun.
  18. Kinil New Member

Priest classes come one come all! :D
  19. Sebli Journeyman

Looking for more clerics / druid / shammys .... but will take ANY class :D ! We play to have fun and not to burn out ~
  20. Sebli Journeyman

We have the 3rd/4th off this week.