Immortal Evolution - Progression Guild: Trakanon

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Draconic, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Tachyon Augur

Awesome group! Lots of skilled veteran players, yet very open and helpful with newcomers. Glad I came aboard!
    Sebli likes this.
  2. Furrytoes New Member

Great people, great fun...if you are wanting to be a part of a progression guild still in Time this is your spot!
  3. Sebli Journeyman

Breaking into GoD atm since Time went fabled on us ... Still going strong with great people :) !
  4. Sebli Journeyman

We have been just doing some small things atm. Over all tho still going strong and looking for more people~
  5. Gremin Augur

With Fabled gone, our guild is back on track for completing Time. Our raids are re-commencing this Monday (29th) at our usual time. If finishing PoP, and breaking into GoD interests you please come see us on the Trakanon server.
  6. Sebli Journeyman

Having alot of fun with fabled over we are gearing up and heading out to Kill the gods of Norrath !
  7. Sebli Journeyman

We are currently recruiting ALL classes. A general idea of what we need the most is listed below.

Bard - High
    Beastlord - High
    Berserker - High
    Cleric - High
    Druid - High
    Enchanter - Medium
    Magician - High
    Monk - High
    Necromancer - Medium
    Paladin - High
    Ranger - High
    Rogue - High
    Shadow Knight - Medium
    Shaman - Medium
    Warrior - Medium
    Wizard - Medium
  8. Sebli Journeyman

So Tonight was a great nite !

Vallon Zek Dead
    [IMG]

And Bertox !

[IMG]

1 Step Closer to Quarm !
  9. Tachyon Augur

Good times last night!
  10. Sebli Journeyman

It was fun last night ! Was great to see New and Old members Working together so well :D !
  11. Sebli Journeyman

Another one down !
    Cazic Thule
    [IMG]
  12. Deadlyne Elder

These guys are awesome. I joined the guild a little less than two weeks ago and everyone has really gone the extra mile to help me out. Great group of people, no drama, just a good time. I thought I would have little chance of catching up (starting fresh at 1)but the members all helped me along and gave me motivation. If you are interested in progression this is a great place to be.
    Sebli and Kokkusho like this.
  13. Gremin Augur

RZ down in time for first time as a guild tonight.

We seek motivated individuals who are looking to relive EQ at a slower progression pace. Any class is welcome at this time.
  14. Sebli Journeyman

Planes of Power is down ! Hellos Gates of Discord !

Rallos Zek:
    [IMG]

Inny:
    [IMG]

QUARM !
    [IMG]
    Raynard likes this.
  15. Sebli Journeyman

Farming PoP for the summer but will be heading into GoD every chance we get !
  16. Tachyon Augur

Great job last night, congrats to all old and new!!
  17. Raynard Augur

Congrats!
  18. Sebli Journeyman

We will soon be adding Sundays to our raids to help us clear more content / Farm for new member ( or alts it items rot and no mains need ). Join us today and I'm sure someone will be one to help / assist you with any questions one may have. New or Old Players always welcomed !

Current Leader/Officers: Burp , Sebli , Nemo , Gremin
  19. jeskola pheerie

Gremin is over there now eh?
  20. Sebli Journeyman

He has been here since Nov ... ?