Imagine all the subbed accounts.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 2, 2022.

1. mark Augur

Immagine how many more active accounts darkpaw will get for yelinak if they allow boxing,free trading and random loot they wouldhave to spin up a clone or 2 of the server.
    $$$$.
    wade_watts likes this.
  2. error Augur

The same few users making the same thread over and over again doesn't really give the impression that there's a lot of demand for it.
    Protius, Nolrog, Starshape and 4 others like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

imagination is a hell of a drug
    Protius likes this.
  4. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

People that want to Box, already Box. There will be no added subs.
    Joules_Bianchi and Skuz like this.
  5. MarttinPH Augur

While I understand your point, it is egregious to believe absolutely no increase in active accounts. Imagine the player from Mischief that has one PC, they would box if they could but are limited by their hardware and truebox. That person and others like them would likely increase the number of accounts they have.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

And on Yelinak they will get the opportunity to do that, eventually and at a point on the server when it will be having far less opportunity for Pick up Groups, prior to that there is a far lower "need" for boxing anyway. Best of both worlds.
  7. Captain Video Augur

So is chocolate whiskey.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Zanarnar Augur

Please, show your math.

How many people have you contacted who are not currently subscribed, who will resub for your changes? how many toons per person? Paid for with real money or krono they buy with plat/second hand?

Either show the math/research, or stop pretending you speak for anyone other then yourself.
    Skuz and Dragon Jockey like this.
  9. Triconix Augur

Just being devil's advocate, but I don't think this matters. I'm fairly certain DPG cannot claim/report krono revenue until they are consumed. They are first reported as a liability? I would have to brush up on my laws of economics, but they should function similar to how a gift card functions. The reason for this is because they didn't provide the services yet for which the krono was purchased for (the month sub) until it is consumed.
  10. mark Augur

zanamar just the fact if it was a boxing server more active accounts would be on it,people that box one or 2 extra charecters or dont box because they have 1 pc would have more subs i would eventually box 12 i have helped guildies with countless epics 1.0,1.5 and 2.0 over the years.
  11. Lamberduim Elder

I took vacation for launch week. I'll play yelinak regardless. But I would much much much prefer a 3rd server mischief type clone.
    wade_watts likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Share!
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Manafasto Augur

Imagine EverQuest having a new graphic engine.
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Haak Augur

Imagine how much more interesting these forums would be if they moderated mark so we didn't have to be subjected to five of the same posts every day.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

lol I would play on such a server, but now I want to lobby against it just to spite this tw@
    Skuz likes this.
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

So much this.

It's spam already. Nuke this sped.
    Skuz likes this.
  17. Installing Updates Lorekeeper

I took vacation for launch week. I’ll play on Vaniki. I’d much much much rather play on a non-truebox with either random loot or free trade.
  18. Herf Augur

19. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

no posessions for you then. Maybe you need a NO loot server?
  20. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

No deities either, or culturals, no factions or platinum.
    Skuz and Herf like this.