I'm stupid

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by test, Dec 3, 2012.

1. test New Member

I've been paying for EQ since before Pexus. Now I don't even know how to update EQ and the links on my desktop don't work (station launcher?). Paying for 2 station accounts and 1 EQ account but if I can't play anymore do I need to cancle the credit card to get out of this?

Please, I'm computer literate, but can't figure out even how to update EQ, eventhought I'm probably paying Sony $1000 a year for it. Please fix or I will find some way to end.
  2. TSR-AlexS Augur

Hey test, please make sure you have the most updated launchpad here:
    http://launch.soe.com/everquest/
    The old launcher no longer works so please make sure you download the above link.
    Try saving it on the same directory as your old one. This will basically prevent you from having to download the entire game again and just replace missing or corrupted files need to play the game. :D
  3. test2 New Member

Thanks. I think what frustrated me was I kept finding the big green "play free" button. Maybe that link for the new launcher should be made more obvious for people paying for station accounts.

For some reason, it made me pick a username again, and wouldn't let me choose the same one.
  4. TSR-AlexS Augur

Quite odd man. Please submit a tech support ticket so we can further help you with your launchpad issue.