I'm looking for an oceanic guild on a progression server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by nothingtoseehere, Sep 14, 2019.

1. nothingtoseehere New Member

I live in S. Korea and usually play MMOs with East Asians and Australians. I would prefer a smallish guild of adults aged 30+ that are not into rushing end-game content/fighting over camps/being first, etc. Even a guild that was progressing 2 or 3 expansions back would be great.
    Also, I wouldn't be opposed to starting a progression guild with others who are interested.
  2. Kakashi77 Elder

There's currently two asian/oceanic TLP guilds, one on coirnav and one on mangler. Coirnav is currently in the GoD expansion and Mangler is currently in velious. So you have good options depending on which expansion you prefer playing on (Mangler has a bigger draw as it's the latest TLP server so a higher population - Coirnav is more top heavy with max level chars and little low level group presence).

I can provide you info on my guild though. We raid 3 days a week from 8pm KR (6pm KR on Sundays). We have a mix of KR, TW, CN, HK, SG and AU players. But GoD is closing soon as OoW launches on the 26th for us.
  3. nothingtoseehere New Member

Unfortunately, those raid times don't work for me. Also, I would prefer to start as far back as possible. Is the guild name the same on Mangler, "Eastern Coalition"?
    Thank you for the information.
  4. Kakashi77 Elder

Xhartor likes this.