im done

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smak, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Smak Augur

Other day while I was giving away thousands of items to anyone who wanted them, a boxer made it clear he was petitioning on every one of his accounts. Because of that, all he managed to do was get a hall monitor to change one of my alts names, even though the name was directly associated with the skills of that class.

So I have deleted all of my characters, I had not played regularly for a decade and now I will not be tempted to pay anything more into this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

4. Sagarmatha Augur

Bye, Felecia.

See you next week in Plane of Knowledge.
  5. Derd Augur

All right, that's a minute of my forumquest time lost forever..
    Elricvonclief and Quatr like this.
  6. Geroblue Augur

7. Zaviere Augur

So, can I have your stu... oh wait, never mind :(
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

9. Lilranja New Member

It's really too bad. What he did was awesome. Gave away millions of PP worth of items and equipment to clean out the bank. A channel could have been made, but I'm sure lots of people would have missed out on great items that they otherwise received. Anyone annoyed by the items in general could have ignored him, but instead a few people ruined the experience.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I like how you say "a boxer". Odd... I would guess the two of you PEOPLE had some history.

No idea why this was even posted tbh.
  11. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

What is that quote I’ve been hearing around the boards in the past..

The forums aren’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure? :)

Sad to see anyone go, the game needs to retain players and get new ones. Maybe your items and such though will keep others around!
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  12. TheStugots Augur

I'm just curious what the alts name was...
  13. p2aa Augur

This post deserves a nomination for the best thread of 2018.
    I didn't understand what the OP said.
    This is what I understand :
    The OP gives away free loot to people, someone (called the "boxer") is unhappy, and petition to complain (why petitioning on every account he has), a GM comes (called the "hall monitor") and changes your alt name (how is it an answer to stop you giving away free loot lol ?). And you get pissed at this, and instead of asking this GM why he did this, you decide to erase all your characters.
    You have a mental problem somewhere I'm sorry, to have a knee jerk reaction like this, or you don't tell us everything on this subject.
    Bigstomp and Axxius like this.
  14. Andronicus Elder

Ding ding ding! You are correct.
    Tatanka likes this.
  15. Ninelder Augur

Sometimes the name is part of the character concept you are building.

I once made a beastlord alt to play around with and some snowflake complained about the name forcing a game-ruining GM to log in and give me all of one minute to come up with a different name.

My bazaar mules name was changed without my knowledge or consent, I can only guess for the same reason. Both toons ended up being deleted.

It is suppose to be an adult level game. Children and those too socially awkward to deal with real life words or innuendos should in my opinion go play Hello Kitty Online. And those GMs who do this crap, should be given actual duties that might help the game instead.
    Kitekat and Zhaunil_AB like this.
  16. mackal Augur

Most likely a rogue with something slightly inappropriate with backstab.
  17. Warpeace Augur

Except we have all seen a lot more than slightly and they don't get a forced name change. Selective application of the rules.
  18. Tevraii Journeyman

"Drugdealer" was his/her alts name.
  19. S33k3r Augur

The "Boxer" and the "Hall Monitor" !!! Sounds like the "Doctor" is not the only Timelord left
  20. svann Augur

I think you should just post to the official "Im Leaving" thread instead of making a new one.