Illusive Collectibles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grove, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Grove Augur

In what Rain of Fear zone are each of these collectibles found?
    Impressed Report
    Singed Book
    THANK YOU!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No specific zone - can drop in any and all of the ROF zones. Did you check the baz? That is where I put all mine but they never sell cause no one has the Rain of Fear Collectors edition. This is the only collection that covers more than one zone that I know of. Most of them are specific to one zone ie: Shards Landing etc

Collection achievement with items located in all Rain of Fear zones. This is a Rain of Fear Collector's Edition quest only.
    Achievement: Stalking Fear
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Pretty sure that's wrong. Each RoF T1 and T2 zone had a red shiny that is unique to the zone. But I don't have the Collectors Edition so not 100 percent certain.

Based upon the lore I see for the two...my guess is Impressed Report is Valley of Xorbb

The power of a single shard is strong enough to reshape a significant portion of the world solely through the mind of a pathetic eye. Imagine what my master will be able to do with it.

And the Singed Book is Breeding Grounds

I sense ali here. Al is here. Where is al? I must find ali. Al must have a part in this maginificent corruption I've witnessed in the dragons. Hail al.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

IDK what's worse, achievements locked behind collectors editions, behind retired heritage crate sets, or caring about achievement points at all. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to doing my 4th round of Velious hunters.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

As stated above, there is one red shiny per zone. As far as remembering which is in which zone . . . nah, that's too old.