Illusions I would like to see

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braveheart, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Braveheart Augur

Player
    [IMG]

Pet
    [IMG]
    Mellifleur likes this.
  2. Rainbowdash Augur

Obligatory (Because I'll never let it go <3 )

Player:
    [IMG]

and

[IMG]

Pet:

[IMG]

and

[IMG]

WTB pls ty
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

<insert my idea from the old forums>

Guards from each player city could be an illusion, and it gives a significant faction boost to NPCs within that city. It'd be iffy to decide the how Freeport and Qeynos react (they have both corrupt and good guards roaming). etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah - also an illusion item that could "set" the player to look like the closest player city guard, within a range of let's say 20. So I go to Kelethin and can turn into a guard, then on raids I can change into him, and if I decide to change it I'd go to Qeynos and hang out at the front gate and click it there, and it sets to a Qeynos Guard. </idea>

But man I forgot all about the old gnoll look. I love how the old NPCs wobbled as if they all had neurological issues. They were awesome.
  4. Trevor Elder

5. Warpiggs Augur

6. Nissassa Elder

I think the Night Terror graphic from MC would be kinda slick.
  7. CaRnon Augur

old school frog illusion... sorry no pic. you all know what they look like
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

There are very few models in the game I love more than the old gnoll look. Maybe it's the fact I started as a ranger in Qeynos in 1999 before rerolling late Velious/Early Luclin and learning the power of glorious mage god-class. (Know why I rerolled initially? Saw a mage in South Karana with...you guessed it...gnoll pet. Monster Summoning. That freaking spell. I don't care how "useless" of a pet it was, it needs retuned and brought back. With RoF! Since we revisit Velious and Monster Summoning was a Velious spell line. I know it's not in, and it won't be added this late, but man I can dream <3. At least add a like 30 point AA to Class tab that casts an illusion on your pet that takes the form of any mob in zone, costs the same amount of mana per cast as a pet, 1 sec cooldown for cycling it. There, won't have to worry about retuning a pet and we still get Monster Summoning's coolest part, we all win...)

At any rated. I, personally, would pay 1k SC each for all four of those, above the polymorph asking price and WELL above the petamorph asking price. I love them that much.
  9. Diptera Augur

I am a part-time mage, and I approve this post!
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  10. Cakeny Augur

Why does it need a mana cost if it's just an illusion to an already summoned pet?
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Enchanters had this spell years ago; like 2004.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

Speaking of illusions, More Oathbreaker packs down, no Siren :(.

One day my sweet...I shall have you.
  13. CaRnon Augur

yeah but I am not a enchanter
  14. Nolrog Augur

If you really want the siren, offer unopened packs for it. That's always the best and cheapest way to get something you want (although, if you're sticking to just the free packs, then you're at the mercy of the RNG.)

Good luck.
  15. iniari-TR Augur

i would like a othmir and ratman all / all illusion clickie.
  16. Rainbowdash Augur

Nah I been buying packs. I'm by no means rich atm but I set aside some cash from each pay check for SC if I can. Generally $15-30 per paycheck. 2 paychecks a month. so $30-60 in SC a month.

Granted I get other things too. Polymorphs, Petamorphs, etc etc. So not all of it goes to Oathbreaker packs but still. One day soon I'll have her <3. I'm confident.

And thanks for the luck haha :)
  17. Bedawii Morimela New Member

Good luck on the siren...Took me a very long time and many packs to get it. Hope you have success soon.
  18. obelix Lorekeeper

{{ SIREN }} please ......... illusion and merc. would pay for both of my accounts :) :D
  19. Brosa Augur

Any Illusion with a nice spice "rack" and big hotdog "buns" ......for BBQing of course.
  20. Koveras Elder

They should give us a clickie that turns your pet into a bunny, they already have bunny illusions for player characters so why not a pet.
  21. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

merc is the SoD beta reward. The day they start giving out beta rewards for SC will be the day I give up on them having any integrity.