Illusion keyring questions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mewkus, Sep 8, 2019.

1. mewkus Augur

1) Can they be expanded beyond the first 10?
    2) If so, how much does it cost and in what increments are such expansions?
    3) Can pet illusion items be put on the keyring?
    4) Can this accept any illusion items? (marketplace purchase? LoN reward? looted? quested?)
    5) Do you lose the item when it's put on the keyring (e.g. the Bone Mask of Horror has an illusion effect and is still a usable piece of equipment)?
    6) Can an enchanter with Project Illusion AA still project their illusion when cast from the ring?
    7) If we're already paying 750-1000 marketplace dollars for an illusion items, shouldn't those come with an illusion ring expansion built in?
    Duder likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You will only see the key ring feature itself if you do not already own a key ring. Illusion/mount and familiar are all $15.00 each

The various key ring features was part of certain expansion releases where you got them free. That is no longer the case. BUT check your /claim just in case.

Once you have the feature then you will no longer see the option to buy the feature

Then you will see the option to buy slots. Slots come in 5 for $3.99 - 10 for $6.99 and 25 for $14.99. For some reason the mount key ring expansions do not show in marketplace but on your mount key ring is the "buy now" button that will allow you to buy more mount slots. The others are fine.

You can have or expand to 125 slots.

You do not loose the item once on the key ring and you can remove it by holding down left mouse button if you no longer want it in your key ring. Then just drop it into inventory.

I doubt they will ever offer free slot expansions with the purchase of an illusion since you can already have 125 and that would upset the folks who are not into illusions but want more slots for mount or familiars.

The rest of the questions I will leave up to others
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

1) Yes
    2) They are sold in the marketplace, 399 for 5 slots, 699 for 10 slots, and 1499 for 25 slots.
    3) No, those go in the familiar keyring with similar pricing to the illusions.
    4) Yes it will accept any illusion with maybe a few exceptions, I think they fixed all the ones that didn't work previously.
    5) Think of it like a bank slot for that type of item. Once you place it in there, it is stored. You can retrieve it from the keyring at any time to put back in your inventory.
    6) Not 100% sure on this one, but I'm pretty sure it still works the same.
    7) A lot of the Marketplace purchased illusions will grant you a free slot when you put them in there. LoN and ingame illusions require additional bought slots.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

They changed the cap to 250 in January of last year or thereabouts.