Illusion Extender...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Reso, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I guess a convenience of not having to redo an illusion every time you zone is much more powerful then not having to actually fight and kill an npc.
    Ishtass likes this.
  2. Lifetap Augur

Quality of Life improvements should not be restricted to select classes.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Dzarn Developer

Spoilers :eek:...
    Mardy, Ishtass, Bobsmith and 4 others like this.
  4. Ravengloome Augur

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

lol
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Makavien Augur

Now if only we could buff block certain versions of the guise of the ancients or cycle through them once every 2 hours at least. Get tired of always getting tunare or karana..
  6. Endless Augur

Now get ready to hear about fixing it so when a large race illusions to a small race and zones WHY DO YOU END UP WITH A HUGE GNOME!!!????

I mean, come on man, fix that already.
  7. EnchFWO Augur

As long as it isn't perma-illusion I don't care if everyone else gets convenience. If they do just give everyone perma-illusion I want compensation as an Enchanter! (j/k) I really don't care at this point. Could we give the original perma-illusion classes another rank doubling their duration or something in return for farming out the ability? That'd be a cool middle ground.

While we're on the topic of buffs through zoning (tangent incoming)... how about we add familiars and some other things to that list of clicky perma-buffs?! Obviously convenience (such as the previous perma buffs, item click to perma AA, and other quality of life improvements like AA consolidation are on the big "list" of things to do.

I get the worst luck... Sol Ro ALL the time. I get excited when it's finally something else. I'm still confused why it has a crazy re-use timer on it as well. :confused: