I'll be playing on Yelinak. Got any useful info?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Apr 29, 2022.

1. MMOer Augur

Yo ho! Pre-POP is the life for me.

A Kunark start would have been nice but whatever, just glad a new TLP is coming. One year there may be non and I will be sad.

Anyway, anyone got any useful information?

Will TLP Auction be covering our tunnel spam?

Is there a guild list being consolidated someplace? (seen one on reddit so far)

I'd love to see a weekend morning raid guild.
    That is something i've never seen.
    Wake up after a good nights sleep and sip some coffee while raiding would be much better than trying to keep my eyes open on a Wed night after work staying up to 1am and dragging on Thursday.

Yelinak is a traditional progression server using the new unlock schedule generally requested by progression server players. Yelinak opens at the original EverQuest then unlocks with the following schedule:
    • Four weeks later: Ruins of Kunark
    • Eight weeks later: Scars of Velious
    • Eight weeks later: Shadows of Luclin
    • Eight weeks later: Planes for Power and Legacy of Ykesha
    • Twelve weeks later: Lost Dungeons of Norrath
    • Four weeks later: Gates of Discord
    • At this point the schedule becomes consistent. Enjoy expansions for twelve weeks when a new level cap is unlocked, and eight weeks in expansions where the level cap stays the same.
  2. TheDohn Augur

There was one in guild recruitment, but a mod deleted it for some unknowable reason.
  3. UltrawideGameGuy New Member

You can probably take the lack of answers as general apathy towards yet another basic, boring ruleset TLP. It's the same thing you've probably played a dozen times before. The TLP servers about to come out will likely struggle, as Mischief has given players something new and different. It's still at high population, even in GoD era, which is interesting.