Iksar Warrior Pike questline working?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gutt, May 26, 2016.

1. Gutt Journeyman

I am interested in comming back to EQ and was curious if the warrior pike questline for iksars was working or not.

I have delt with this issue in the past on the origional servers. There was a debate wether the quest should be in kunark or not.

I think it was flagged as a GoD era quest when they finally decided to complete it. Being it was intended for kunark but put to the side as incomplete due to whatever the decision was to not finish it.

The debate was if it was intended to be GoD then why were all the other iksar class quests able to complete in kunark era, minus necro of course.

Anyways, is it in and working? or no?

thanks for your time.
  2. Random newb Augur

No opinion on if it should or should not be in. To answer your question, no it is not, one of the mobs needed for the last is a spawn in the revamped droga or nurga, can't recall which off hand.

Edit, cause I don't proofread.
  3. Gutt Journeyman

gnome warrior is it then. Same issue on the live servers when velious launched
  4. Random newb Augur

Well, you can do up to the 7th I think? Whichever the one before the last is, it procs stun.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

There was a report that the 4th step was missing one of the npcs on the issue tracker, here:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-771

when i was reviewing it, it appears that it may be flagged for gates, but i cant rightly say if it should be or not. i put it in my report in the hopes someone could have a look at it and make a judgement one way or the other.