Fixed Ikkinz Raid 4 - Gates of Discord issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kodachi, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Kodachi Augur

A byproduct of the pickpocket change makes this raid unable to be completed. The npc at the start requires a rogue to pickpocket and item and turn it back in. This npc is raid flagged and the most recent patch removes the ability to pick pocket from raid flagged mobs it appears.
    Kahna, Jerakor, verbatim and 29 others like this.
  2. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

Isn't there an LdoN raid with this mechanic also?
    might not be a raid flagged NPC though
  3. Kodachi Augur

There is one in everfrost... you either kill the golem or rogues pickpocket it. I used to just kill it which is probably why I didn't think of it.
  4. Vack Elder

Not fixed confirmed it does not work.
    Kicknitwitmahgnomies likes this.
  5. Kendeth Augur

Fixed internally means it is fixed on their internal build, it still takes a patch to push the fix to the servers.
  6. JSwiftBlade New Member

Still broken, Our raid is sitting at the door on Mischief.
  7. Hamshire Augur

whole bunch of people need this to make progression
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Stinks for them, probably be mid May for next patch.
  9. Mustard New Member

Also ran into this issue trying to get more guildies flagged today. If they wait for a normal patch day, that'll leave ~2 weeks for these people to experience progression before the next expansion. Maybe this is one way to push people to try this year's new crop of TLPs.
  10. gubnat New Member

Ya, since this is key zone for the mischief progression server ... puts entire guilds on hold.
  11. Elabone Augur

Can we get an update on when this will go live. I understand fixed internally means once the server restarted it will go into affect, but I do not see any planned times listed for the server to come down.

This raid is a key zone when it comes to GoD flagging and having it not working for more than a few days is entirely unacceptable.
  12. Febb Augur

Fixed internally means it's fixed in development code. They have to build it for the live client/server code and then take all servers down to patch it if it can't be hotfixed.
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Encourage your guildmates to like the original post here. Right now only 5 likes doesn't make it look like a very pressing issue, although I understand for some mischief/thornblade guilds it actually is.
  14. Tizim New Member

This is hindering progression on the current TLP expansion. This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Please and Thank you
  15. Elabone Augur

thank you for the tip!
  16. Ghingher New Member

Please fix asap! thanks!

17. Darkenr Elder

Agreed. Already a pretty short time window to be in GoD, can't wait for a full month for the fix as we'll already be going to OOW by then. A lot still want to get more toons flagged and keep doing GoD while we still have it as current era.
  18. MistaBrown New Member

Just to add, the alternate access quest (posted in a separate thread) is also messed up, so there is essentially no way to progress at this point.
  19. Elabone Augur

Just to Elaborate. In order to progress into Qvic, you need to beat Uqua and Ikkinz 4.

So without this raid, you are unable to access Qvic, Inktutua, Txevu and Tacvi. This is a majority of the expansion. This would be the equivalent of being unable to complete Rallos Zek in PoTactics and being unable to access Elementals and Time. This is a massive massive issue and waiting until the scheduled patch in May would literally close off the expansion to anyone who didnt progress within the first 2 weeks of GoD launch.

If youre unable to bring the server down to fix this, at least allow us to schedule time with someone to complete the raid via them giving us the required item in order to open the doors. Or just remove the door from the instance. Needing to pickpocket the sentry is a 12 second speedbump in the overall raid. Please find a way to fix this so we can actually progress through the expansion.

I would guess that a majority of the players on the server are likely seeing GoD for the first time, and this is absolutely impacting that experience.
  20. Ishbu Augur

Kind of sad that they broke this due to lack of planning/foresight on their part. Then claim they have a fix, but refuse to actually put that fix in. Shouldve been hot fixed ASAP