If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Belkar_OotS, Oct 23, 2019.

1. BeenThereDoneThat New Member

Shadowknight — All incoming damage should be absorbed and converted into healing.

More seriously: Love a mez spell that has some sort of counters to enable the mez to withstand the first nuke or DoT tick. If you want, make the mob mez immune for 6 seconds once it breaks so the ability can’t be chain-cast for danger-free victory. Basically, I’d love a way for mez to persist if a single person on a raid accidentally hits their AE button once.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Eggolas Augur

One tactical nuclear warhead so that I can swarm kill like a Shadow Knight.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

#RaidUtility
  4. Boyboi Elder

Give monks some form of raid utility since we are not the top of the parse. Group mend that restores end/mana, ADPS, AoE damage...something that makes it so we aren't legit just discount zerkers on raids. Other than that I'm happy with where we're at.
  5. Angahran Augur

For all classes - Don't nerf anything for at least 6 months.
    Forcallen, Fian, Metanis and 5 others like this.
  6. KarmaKitty Augur

veterans - a 50% decrease in our 100% rez cool down time.
    paladin - improved survival (defense and DPS)
    necros - I miss the big skeleton pets :(
    various - How about an AA line for tracking ?

Now as a pally, I find some therapy in playing whack-a-bear and I have wide range of levels, sizes and
    colors available. Using TS, I can even make a variety of bear hats. SO, why the hell are druids still stuck with little boo-boo bear ? Druids should get a series of bears. Bigger and badder as they progress.

The new expansion should include a level 110 spell (quested ?) that allows druids to summon a big bad level 110 Velious (carnage) cave bear pet. Icy white with a frosty velium shards breath weapon. It would be awesome.
  7. Axxius Augur

Wizard: increase the Max Hits limit on Vortex, or restrict the applicable classes/types, so that it's still there when I land my next nuke on a raid.
  8. feeltheburn Augur

outside of a zerker who aren't we outparsing?
  9. Boyboi Elder

That's my point, zerkers and monks bring exactly the same thing to a raid: DPS. And zerkers bring a lot more of it, it isn't even close.
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

1. Streamlining the short duration buffs is an AWESOME idea!! I didn't even think about that but that would be $.

2. I would rather see the mana cost of DoT's brought to a more reasonable level vs adding more combo DoT's, the combo's tend to cost more mana and I already feel they cost too much individually. My initial thought's when I read the first post was our DoT cost is out of balance.

3. I don't see them completely removing the recast but maybe reduce it just a tad so we only need to have 2 memed instead of 3.

Another idea I would like to see is another single target Virulent Paralysis added back in, we use to have 2 versions of this. When a mob would break root I use to have a backup to re-root it but since the AA consolidation we lost the 2nd one. The AE version as a backup tends to make the situation worse when needed.
    Raccoo likes this.
  11. Mopman New Member

For clerics make it so we can see elixir heal over time spells on mercs so we do not have to guess if they landed or not !
  12. Avaalon New Member

Raid enchanter here. Fix the raid buff burden. Too many buffs. Most raiding guilds only field or need 2 to 3 enchanters which is generally far less than any other class. It was always this way, it's still this way, and it will continue to be this way. This means we have more of a burden spread thinly to cast a lot of things including NET being popular again. It's more stressful buffing and keeping things up before and during raids (during meaning rebuffs, auras, etc) that I think we probably spend more time spell-swapping than other class right now - correct me if I am wrong.
    RPoo likes this.
  13. Drogba Augur

I'd like to see something done about buff slots. It's particularly troublesome for a raiding SHD. I'd like them to combine most of the shadow knight self buffs to reduce the number of buff slots that they take up.
    Morthakia, blinder, Funky and 2 others like this.
  14. Cadira Augur

Cleric weaker version of slay undead!
  15. Greymantle Augur

Ya know i never did get the idea that classes HAVE to ballance. After all they are Different! play to your strengths and adapt to your weeknessess.
  16. Funky Augur

very good idea, there are many times i find myself having to click off a buff or 2 to be able to use visage of decay/death, spire, etc. especially if you are in a dps group... some adps bounces off of you due to slots being filled.

id also like the harmonious line for pallies and SK to trigger from group heals, not just single target heals.
  17. blinder Journeyman

Plenty of times I max out buff slots during raids as a paladin.
  18. Xanathol Augur

More melee through spells, less mage tank / nukes. Modernized power taps for ex.
  19. Elyssanda Bardbrain

In order of what I think we could get:

Make bards faster than ANY mount in game, Forever.

Please, for all that Tunare holds HOLY, give us a way to regen endurance faster.

Give a 10% boost to the return we can give a group from Bard Dicho.
    Jennre likes this.
  20. Fire_Wiz New Member