If you could choose...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kittyzerk, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

What the next Event Server could be ( like Quarm ), What would you choose? What would give the rewards ( Like Quarms MPG Trials and Anguish )? What level would you start? Rules?

I look forward to hearing the ideas!
  2. fransisco Augur

A tradeskill race with separate rewards.
    A trophy for each person to 350 on 1 skill.

The premise being it is testing the new tradeskill system
    Felicite likes this.
  3. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Can't say i have the patience for 350 Tradeskill but for those who do, or love tradeskills, i think this is a very rewarding way to benefit those who spend hours maxing it. Also it helping the new tradeskill system would be awesome, especially if they bring some more useful items to the table. I like the idea Fransisco, thanks!
  4. Cicelee Augur

Start at level one. First 54 players to defeat EOK T3 Atrebe raid gets a artifact and/or their name immortalized on a plaque in Guild Lobby or Plane of Knowledge...
    crash n'burn likes this.
  5. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

That would definitely be interested Cicelee, Would take quiet awhile for that event server though, probably take most away from Live to complete for the rewards. Some may find that plaque worth the reward though. Maybe small rewards for each major accomplishment along the way? I.E Completing Seeds of Destruction gives you a bazu familiar that increases base dmg for players ( melee ) second option for that would be a Caster dmg version? House of Thule could enable a Puppeteer Illusion that gives bonus ? Granted my reward ideas may be rather awful and not rewarding, however something along the lines. Anyways i like the Idea Circelee!
  6. Tucoh Augur

I'd rather them ditch the idea of an event server and release say, a new T3 EoK zone in late summer.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  7. crash n'burn Journeyman

I like this idea with a twist. Make it a fast unlock tlp. Let the tlp hardcore guilds have a real competition. It's one thing to raid old raid content but quite another to be top dog all the way thru to current content. For even more fun don't put "Phinny style" instanced raids in. This would be the ultimate test for these guilds. The only other comparison would be RoI from combine but this would be way more intense competition.
  8. Tyreel Augur

Going with something easy to do so we don't loose dev time setting it up.
    Server with auto heroic characters and FV rules ending with VOA raid/group progression.
  9. smash Augur

Multiclass. Play a char up to lvl 105 in a class.
    Then swap class and your lvl will be 1.
    Level back up to 105 and u will be able to use your old class abilities/spell - 10 levels.

Meaning u can use those up to 95.

Example be 95 bst/105 zerker.

This instead of level raise.

Too insane and not going to happen
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

Revser.
    Start at lvl 105, max raid gear, max AA. Xp is negative, so you end up as lvl 1 with zero AA. Some mechanics (maybe lvl requirements are enough) to make sure that you are ditching better gear for worse. Sac'ing and dying have positive xp imstead of negative, etc.
  11. Grummy_NB Augur

I would choose they stop spending resources on "special event" servers and deliver a full rich expansion with new zones (not rehashed ones), lots of group content and lots raid content. Also add several major quests for really nice items (like Dain Ring, Shawl...). Give us a real expansion like PoP.
  12. Tucoh Augur

I wonder what would be the most OP multi-class with a 105 warrior.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

For solo play you mean? With merc?
  14. Duhbeast Augur

I would prefer a pvp teams starting with classic, and each month release an expansion. Stop at velious and maybe have rewards for the first time beating the last boss of each expansion, and close it down after the 3rd month is over. Now that would be chaotic fun imo. :cool:
    Skurj likes this.
  15. Gundolin Augur

I can't think of an event I would personally like less. But I wouldn't be opposed to anyone who wanted to set it up. I know some people actually like trade skills.
  16. Gundolin Augur

House of Thule would be my choice. No other expansions, just the first person who can beat every Quest, Mission, Hunter, Raid and Conquest. Everyone starts out Heroic level 85, level cap is 90.
  17. fransisco Augur

berzeker shadowknight?
    Why make anything else
  18. Tucoh Augur

molo / group / raid.

I imagine berserker/warrior for molo/group, and warrior/pal or warrior/sk for raid.

If they linked similar cooldowns such that war/sk wouldn't get you much, you might get more interesting combinations.
  19. Tachyon Augur

Reverse FV rules! Everything is no drop, nothing bought, sold or traded.
  20. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Sullon Zek-style event server. Penal colony model. Get the rabble off the Live servers and the TLPs for a bit.