If the real reason for FTE is to stop AoE PL...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tranced, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Sweetkisses New Member

The ability for a healer to pull aggro for healing.

Stick them out of the group for all the boxed healers and you don’t have to worry about them.
  2. D4 it is FTE is the real EQ killer

No. It’s quite clearly about a set list of things. Most people have jobs.
  3. D4 it is FTE is the real EQ killer

I never liked apples. Someone I worked with and didn’t like used to wear red shirts.
    6BoxerOnCoirnav likes this.
  4. WinterchillTLP New Member

I mean, the PL groups are very obviously cheating with 3rd party programs and they arent hard to track down - They even tell you where to find them. Having just ONE actual GM on a server, could remove all this . Then again, they'd had to define what programs are illegal and then everyones favorite box program goes by the wayside, since its clearly cheating, but they dont wanna lose all those subs.
  5. Wtfagain Elder

THERE IS NO FTE IN WOW BECAUSE THEY GOT RID OF IT BECAUSE IT IS DUMB BECAUSE THISIS AN MMO NOT A SINGLE PLAYER GAME
  6. Tofu82 New Member

they have already nerfed ae stuns no more chain stuns if they make ae stun too low of a level it will be pointless reason for it is to stun mob and re charm the mobs the ae farm at are mostly light blue to the enchanters stunning it so it would be making the spell completely useless. for enchanters not really a solution