If it pleases the crown,

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, May 20, 2018.

1. Maedhros High King

could we please fix any and all of the other things you would like to fix in ROS raids so we can avoid having to relearn events each week?
    Gravity lurch on Sathir line is ridiculous with the way Drusella warps around.
    Vaniddar likes this.
  2. Millianna Augur

If it’s not broken, break it. The adoption rate of this expansion is low... wouldn’t be shocked if they just gave up.
  3. Prathun Developer

Nothing was changed in the Sathir Line raid for the May update.
    Leex, Sancus and Axxius like this.
  4. Maedhros High King

We were all pretty surprised by the gravity lurch last night. We had never seen it in the last 3 and a half months.
    Maybe we have been extremely lucky or perhaps an unintended change?

Can any other guilds comment if they have experienced the gravity lurch to Drusella in previous weeks or perhaps for the first time this week?
    Vaniddar likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

I think you're talking about Pull of the Demi Lich?
    Drusella will cast that on her chase target if they are less than 10 units away when she runs a check on their distance. The last time the script logic was modified for her chase mechanic was November of 2017.
  6. Axxius Augur

Nobody failed to kite Drusella away from raid for you before? Well, there is always the first time. But Drusella will gravity pull anybody caught within her aura. If somebody fails hard, that can be your whole raid.
  7. Blitter Elder

Honestly his guild is in top 10...they should be made to actually learn the event mechanics rather than feed them from developers.
  8. Nudia Augur

The only thing I noticed was that she really, really wanted us to know that someone messed up somewhere...

Sancus likes this.
  9. Maedhros High King

We have been doing this raid for months and had never failed the thing before smart guy.
    My first assessment was that perhaps something in the event had been changed since I can not fathom having gone this long and never failed it before, especially on early attempts.
    Vaniddar likes this.
  10. Naugrin Augur

The top 10 have the expansion on farm. I think it's safe to say the events have been learned.
  11. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I will use my contacts to assist :D