Ideal pally partner

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by lucienne, Jul 12, 2014.

1. lucienne New Member

Ok so returning and have my mind made up about boxing a pally and something else. What would be an ideal complimentary class to go with this? Would I want a healer box or maybe more damage. I am interested in doing old content or raids with no mercenaries allowed. Are the pallies heals sufficient? Not having enough damage could be an issue too as I hear the new expansion mobs can have ten million plus hit points. Sorry for the rambling and thanks for the help!
  2. code-zero Augur

Paladins have great heals and when well equipped have no problems keeping themselves healed in group content. Any of the silk classes should make a good partner for a paladin.
  3. Khauruk Augur

Well, you can go healer but pallies can solo heal themselves through a lot of stuff. If you go healer, I'd go druid and use wiz mercs (auras, some CC, help w/ pulling, ports, great heals themselves, work w/ wiz mercs very well).

Any silkie is an excellent partner for a paladin for sure. The hybrid dps and bard work pretty well too. Monks do well w/o support and won't be because of the lack of sham.

I'd go wiz myself, and just keep a druid levelled and moderately AAed/geared for old stuff.
  4. Ravengloome Augur