Idea for ornamentation augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Greymantle Augur

So the new ornament augs have finnaly given the pointy hats the casters have been pineing over for a decade. Got me to thinking about other stuff folk have asked for but models have restricted them.

Cross-Bow Ornament
    Bunny-Hat ornament

These were the first 2 that popped into my head. Anyone else have any ideas?
  2. Reprisal Augur

raw turkey for a head ornament, a la Mr. Bean
  3. Tobynn Augur

Crossbow would require all new animations (all races, both genders, several classes), which is a probable reason why it has never been implemented. It would look frightfully stupid using the current longbow animations.
  4. Braveheart Augur

5. Laronk Augur

Rangers, this would be a great ornamentation
  6. Greymantle Augur

Well considering the current longbow animation has the arrow coming out of the bottom 1/4 of the bow , not sure how it would be worse.
  7. roth Augur

I want to see Stick Figure hero's forge armor ornaments.

Red, blue, green, yellow, black, white .. can run the whole gamut of colors, and in light and dark variations, as well.

Imagine .. you have your head displayed as normal, but your chest, legs, and arms are stick figure. Your wrists, hands, and feet are displayed as normal. The combinations are almost endless!
  8. Bernardv Journeyman

ideas:
    -Feathered hat a-la Robin Hood or 3 musqueteer
    -Jeweled Tiara and/or crown
    -Crown of flowers (elves would love this)
    -Horned Helmet (think viking-type, alot of warrior would love this)
    -Animal-pelt head helmet (wolf, bear, etc) (to put on head with PC face visible) (shammies will go crazy over that)
    -Animal-pelt armor (I definitly can see shammies, druids, rangers, barbarians and ogres in that)
    -Plant-woven armor (think poison ivy character)
    -White, Black, Red, Green, etc dresses with embroidery (Female casters, priests)
    -Shield made of intertwined branches and flowers (druids, rangers, elves)
    -Staff with plants or flowers woven around it
    -Plate armor with skulls and spikes (evil races, SK, warrior)
    -Plate armor with tabbard of various style (warrior, pallies, Sk, Clerics etc)