Fixed Internally icy tormentors in Velks now see everything

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fenthen, May 29, 2022.

1. Darkkeep Journeyman

Are you going to fix that all the terror tentacles see all forms of invisibility in Valketor's Labyrinth (TOV), making it impossible to get my hunter's there to finish my, earring of Rallon Zak.Dp to the large trains you get?
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Ratalthor? Ngreth? Jchan? Anyone?
    Duder likes this.
  3. Darkkeep Journeyman

ANYONE?
    Are you going to fix that all the terror tentacles see all forms of invisibility in Valketor's Labyrinth (TOV), making it impossible to get my hunter's there to finish my, earring of Rallon Zak.Dp to the large trains you get?
    Yinla, Fenthen and Tegeras like this.
  4. Knifen Augur

We got a full group, went to the ledge drop off like your heading to Kobalds. All 6 dropped into the pit and zerged the tentacles that where there. Once that room was cleared clearing to the named/Naed PH wasnt to bad.
  5. Alnitak Augur

My group went to Velks to finish ToV Hunter for RZ earring. We just sent the pets to deal with the room full of terrors to break into the pit and healer mercs healed the pets from above the room. Pets had a feast eating those terrors, not a challenge. After that it was all simple task of killing everything inside to the named room and then spawning it. Well, at 120 it was easy. But it needs fixing for sure.
    Tegeras and Knifen like this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Everyone chiming in with "JUST GIT GUD!" ideas about a problem the devs created instead of hounding the devs to fix the problem they themselves created and won't address. :rolleyes:
  7. Tegeras New Member

I am assuming your group was made up of level 115's when you did this? If you were all 120's then being able to defeat old content while 5 levels higher than it was intended for is not a good baseline on how bad it is.
    Fenthen and Knifen like this.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

We need more devs to work on the mountains of reports and actual game fixes.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Bite your tongue, they have a road map to follow. Maybe it will include type 3 augs with the next expansion launch and not 3 months later:oops:
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Is there any chance we see some of these confirmed change fixes occurring in the September patch? They've only been going on 4-5 months now at this point, grossly disrupting an entire expansion in some cases.
    Duder and Sprooce like this.
  11. Duder Augur

Nothing says “We are ignoring you because we made a clearly poor choice to retroactively change the global classification system without putting a single thought in how much an impact it might have on 23 years of content” quite like their darn near trademark-able radio silence.
    Velisaris_MS, Moege and Fenthen like this.
  12. Duder Augur

Perfect example of why they should stop making expansions until they can get things under control. Every year the state of this game declines. Their priorities are….not great.
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

I would gladly accept an 18 month development cycle instead of 12 months if it meant they actually release a full, properly tested, working expansion.
    Marton, Sprooce, Duder and 1 other person like this.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

It's weird that this is still a problem.
    Sprooce likes this.
  15. Sprooce Lorekeeper

I think it's really annoying they've left this problem so long, it's really screwed up a lot of cool zones for no good reason, and it's been months now.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

It looks like recent comments on this thread were removed.
    MacDubh likes this.
  17. Wulfhere Augur

Maybe think of it as that the mobs have evolved over the years ...
  18. Velisaris_MS Augur

That seems to be the tactic for this problem...just ignore the issue until people forget about it.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. MacDubh TABLES!!!