I want an extra day added to my All-Access

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fuddlebutts, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamiam Augur

im sure if it was done no one would complain about an extra few days added on to their membership , however thats why I mentioned doing the bonus xp or rare spawns also or even a /claim 5 dose xp potion 50% for 4 hours each .. that way everyone would benefit and not have to worry about billing dates..

they could also re-enact the anniversary tasks for another few weeks and the free heroics along with that with the paid subs .. that would get them more subs going .. with all this downtime ..
    Nennius likes this.
  2. enclee Augur

Yea, but you did it worse. There's very few people acting like the way people of past used to act. There's more support for the Ops Team, than there is people making demands.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

That is not really necessary Ironically we fans will side with the company because the nature of the game, this comes off as toadying but its really not. Its pragmatism, because they own the game ''currently'' and the games are loved.

People (Devs) wont listen or help you much if you BS them too much or tell them too much of what they don't want to hear. Company men are people too. They get to the Awe F it or spite phase. More so programmers...I think its innate lol.

They could have just pulled a Star trek ''crystalline entity'' then resold it, but they seem to think this a long term investment. Cheers to them for that, I would not have expected it...As the iconic people have been phased out or made gone.

I miss the Wyane looking dude, that made that horrible next mistake. I would never have played it from the look of it (WTF was that? The cheeto man, and Angelina Jolie mixed with a wrong looking diseny princess?) Really sandboxing can ether be a good thing or an excuse for bad programing and no lore.
  4. feeltheburn Augur

adding a day would mean breaking out calculators and algorithms for them, lets just see if they can actually fix something here...just sayin
  5. Watcha New Member

I would like extra gem icons added to the gems game.
  6. Laronk Augur

Some of those people could have all their stuff deleted and still post "I know you guys are working hard and stuff thank you for your hard work"
    strikemaster likes this.
  7. Lianeb Augur

Could you spell check this next time you want to post it in 3+ threads?
  8. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

While I can't always agree with where they are taking the game...this is definitely noticeable. They do seem to want to spruce up and get more out of the structure of the game as it already exists with an eye beyond just this quarter or year even.
  9. The real Sandaormo Augur

Shush it, you can resume pulls when server is back up. No gaps between mobs please.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I see a lot of whiners. *shrugs*
  11. Stonyj New Member

Who's got the popcorn?
  12. strikemaster Journeyman

Free Kronos for all!!!!!
  13. Tyvolus Journeyman

if you want to get technical, I wont have access to anything in 45 days, as I cancelled my sub.
    :)
    lockjaws likes this.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Sad to see you go.

Look on the bright side, COVID19 restrictions will probably be lifted in 45 days.
  15. midlifedwarf New Member

What's the maximum?
  16. midlifedwarf New Member

Bye Felicia
    Kovachs likes this.
  17. Questoften32 Augur

Your character gets to marry Byle Vie or Lucun from eq1 and 2 respectively (powers), is pronounced a god of norrath and a new deity questline is made, (in both games).

You get a new instanced zone where you get to play mortal kombat with Innoruk while being played to by dyrads which like the spouse heavy modded skyrim like abilities.

If your a highelf you get an instanced felwithe (just for you). This toon gets to level to 10,000 and is undeletable or it plays itself. (you still get to slum it with your new avatar/messiah abilities and do lowbe quests in faedark or darklightwoods.

Also you get a paid and staffed raid team in real life that works even at 2am to do raids with you and give your toons everthing with a S eating grin upon there faces. Sound Good?
  18. Kovachs Lorekeeper

Can I have your stuffz?
  19. rawr80 New Member

So they gonna do a double exp time or anything to compensate for this?
  20. nildiar Lorekeeper

Ive been back since just before covid. And tbh im not impressed by the down time. In the time i have been back downtime has far exceeded 4 days a month down time.

Oh that's not that bad right? WRONG that down time is from emergency and or unscheduled extensions..... 24 hour down time sucks for sure! But that was at least announced with plenty of time.....

However an additional 24 hours due to lack of over-site and planning is not ok.. its only 50cents a day right???? Maybe its not about the money anymore?

Maybe this one time im sick of there being excuses every time, We dont have the staff..... we dont have the resources, we dont have the time...... Well DP has ZERO problem taking our money.

LoN, marketplace, station cash, station cash double and triple sales. Collector editions, special sales for loot in the marketplace, Overseer, i could go on and on. The revenue that eq 1 brings in far exceeds the money they put back into it.

They devs pull this crap last patch and then say ohh no we cant say specifics that are going on..... OK, thats fair.... But this patch you can??? Im sorry i call BS. I call BS about all of it. Wanting to be compensated for our loss especially when its not something that seldom happens but something that Almost always happens lately.
    4 hour patches become 12, 24 turns into 40 + a second downtime almost 48...... When do the devs and DP finally come forward and admit guilt, admit poor planning, admit that they are stealing from us!?!?!

They arent stealing you say?? where does all the LoN profits go? eq.... nope.... How about marketplace... eq? Nope.... How about landmark?? Nope!!

Fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you fool me every time and then lie and pull this bs Dp and eq empolyees wont contibue to have a job.... EQ player base are some of the most loyal and dedicated players there are. Some of us pours hundreds if not thousands of dollars into this game i wont say every year cause myself im up over 1k in the time i been back.... all legit eq purchases kronos friends and family expansion 3 accounts hundres of dollars in the dp store.

Where does the money go? not to eq! So where is our return where is our reimbusment ? Free days Double exp increased rares? IDk what should be done but SOMETHING SHOULD be done last over extnded down time we got nothing but a move along....

Im honestly starting to regret my choice to come back. Is it because of the downtime? Well kinda but really its more about the complete lack of any concern or infact Any kind of real reasponse to this.
    This patch broke more than it fixed and where are we now? Patch to fix the patch.... im gonna guess this turns into a 56 hour total downtime from original patch to when they stop taking servers down over and over.

Come on Dp, Devs, Ops team, Get it together We PAY YOUR CHECKS ACT like that matters to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.