I truly believe Phinigel will lose a lot of players after PoP ends.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, Feb 19, 2017.

1. taliefer Augur

i feel you are coming down a bit hard on SoE when they are the sole reason the game lasted as long as it did to begin with. they made it playable.

there was so much to love about vanguard, it will forever be the greatest tragedy in MMOs. Vanguard had me hooked from the start of development, through release. to this day i think its the best MMO ever in regards to the leveling experience and having so many options that i never felt the need to rush to max level. the low to midlevel content itself was engaging and rewarding enough i never felt the need to rush to raid like just about every other MMO ever.

nothing ive read or seen about pantheon has hooked me the same way. im not a fan of the concept of the world itself, it sounds clumsy both literally and figuratively. sections of different planets colliding on a single world? yea...ok. and it seems like they have reverted from the creative classes they had in vanguard, like disciple and blood mage. to the warrior mage cleric roles and the standard deviations.

hopefully im wrong, but i just dont see it.
  2. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

Hi Charms. Are you going to be as terrible of a guild leader in Pantheon as you were in EQ2?