I thought I'd dodge the house vanishing problems...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arraden, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Arraden Augur

Today. I log in, run over to my house, the sun is shining, I figured I'd go play with the Aviaks.

ONLY to discover... it's gone. I last checked it on 1 July. No issues.

What is going on...
  2. Soju Elder

I have an alt with the same issue... not sure when it vanished as I haven't checked on it in a while. Oddly though, using shift+I to bring up the houses inventory still shows the contents as being there and the storage location is "house" but the house itself is gone.
  3. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

im so sad.. all the time i have used decorating, all the TS items i have stored, my trophies.. everything. poof. gone. it was there and all was good last time i checked. ffs (
    here its not showing at all when i ue the eq window, real estate. all freakin gone.
  4. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

Got house back, but NOT all the 500 TS items that was stored there, as they claim they cant see them in any files. F***
  5. Graves Elder

I have lost the entire contents of one of my houses vaults, mostly stacks of valuable trade skill items.

One of my guilds has also lost the entire contents of the guildhall.

This is a VERY serious issue. Players losing hundreds of items at a time, in the case of housing items often purchased with real money, in the case of TS items costing many hours playtime and potentially millions of plat is not something that can be ignored.

Obviously something is very seriously wrong with housing.

Daybreak need address this issue with the utmost urgency.
  6. Adroxia Elder

Housing is serious. I lost my personal house, managed to find a layout save from August (I think) last year, and restored. But in that time I have put items into the house, and moved around and so on. I have no memory what those items are, so they are lost.

My guild has now lost its guild hall twice. We have lost items. The ownership of items is all messed up because they were transferred to the person who did the petition to recover, and we were told to petition individually to transfer ownership of items to the correct person. What a mess.

Basically the server side has no backup of items that are in houses. That's so bad it leaves me speechless.
  7. Calinae New Member

I too had this happen with 6 houses on 2 diff toons when I xferred servers. I did take screen shots of housing inventory before the move, but it is all gone and nothing has been returned. I have years of TS stuff in those houses and now either I spend millions of plat to replace them, or my advanced skills sit on hold for however long it takes to fix this, if they even are going to fix it.
  8. Arraden Augur

Had a response! I'm now at the mercy of the development team.
    I hope not to lose the items / layout and trophies particularly!! I, like so many, spent some time really considering the design aesthetic of my abode :-(

hashtag sad times
  9. Jyve Augur

Lost our guild hall, AGAIN on AB.
    CS did wonders last time this happened, but it's annoying we're going to have to go through this again.
  10. Arraden Augur

GM sorted my house out in less than an hour - all repaired, thanks to a good XML save file.

I'm hoping it doesn't vanish again as this seems to keep occurring to Guild halls and Guild villages.

:oops: