I pay for 8 accounts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kanij, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanij New Member

Actually what started it all was

"One account I definitely get, I pay for 1, MAYBE 2. 8!?!?!?!? Man you are the epitome of a fool and his money."

So I didn't name call or say anything really outside of perhaps the studio can show a little empathy towards its customer base whether its one account or forty. Showing some gratitude is ok. And then in typical fashion you have about half of the replies EQ Fanbois who will defend them to the last, and others who understand even though maybe its in the Eula, showing your customer base you understand the frustration of a game being down for 60 hours this week, yea guys here's two days of game time to show you that we're appreciate you and sticking with us for xx years
  2. Yendar Augur

His insult wasn’t towards you at all. You omitted the part about how he called you a fool for paying for 8 accounts of “bug ridden code.”
    It was obvious his insults were directed at Daybreak/Darkpaw.

You on the other hand started bragging about how you make 8x more than him and can afford it. While you still
    haven’t answered my question if you pay for your 8 accounts with Krono that you have earned in game...
  3. Molda New Member

oo yes, and a world server joined with it so i can run it at home? ;)
  4. cadres Augur

Jeez. all the barrack room lawyers!
    Rather than try and discuss the massive complexity of contract law....
    Surely the issue is a *moral* one?
    The OP may or may not legally be owed anything/something
    But all of us have been unable to access something we pay for. Some folks clearly don't mind this in the slightest and think no-one else should mind either
    Personally, morally - hell yes. If I pay for something that becomes unavailable for more than a trivial or inherent amount of time, there should be some kind of refund
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

IS that a threat?

.. are you threatening me?

In all the years I have been in the forums, I have NEVER ever seen anyone say
    ' you have been warned... you don't want to get on my bad side like that '

What is wrong with you?
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread has devolved into personal attacks. It's locked.
    Vumad, Broozer and Veteran_BetaTester like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.