I pay for 8 accounts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kanij, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeeislife New Member

Nope, but if say, netflix goes down for extended periods multiple times a month (as eq have done), I'd definitely stop paying for it. EQ is a game. Just saying that the OP should stop paying for his 8 accounts and spend the money on a service that is reliable.
    Seor likes this.
  2. Bronut Augur

i like how mine was posted before this lol.[IMG]
  3. Prepared Lorekeeper

HAHA!! That's FUNNY MAN! Especially considering I'm subscribed on 48 accounts and I'm not upset (yet). It would be nice for the gaming company to provide some form of extra bonus to it's player base. Not expected but would go a little bit to indicate they have compassion for the players.
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. Ssmiter Journeyman

What people need to realize it is not about what DPG/DBP owes him, it is about good customer service. I worked at a grocery store out of high school that would give a complaining customer free groceries just to shut them up. This is where personal responsibility comes in, obvious DBG has pretty bad customer service, you either give them your money for their service or you don't, that is capitalism.

Otherwise take them to court. Contracts don't protect people from being punished for breaking the law. You know those signs in parking garages that say your stuff is your responsibility? It actually isn't, if someone breaks into your car you can sue the parking garage. Anyways, fraud is fraud no matter what. Just because you sign a contract doesn't mean they're allowed to fraud you out of your play time if you feel you deserve it.
  5. Kanij New Member

Flexing in Everquest. Hilarious, you've got issues.
  6. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

I pay for 8 accounts too. I am not complaining but enjoying the boards and catching up on reading. Servers will come up eventually. Maybe I will just watch a movie and try again tomorrow.
    Seor likes this.
  7. Password1234 Augur

Cool. I'm subscribed on 49 accounts.
    Vumad and Seor like this.
  8. Prepared Lorekeeper

Nice! not like a competition or anything but I'm going to add another 52 accounts later this year with the next stimulus check... :)
    Vumad likes this.
  9. Requiesce Journeyman

Yeah, because companies that fall back on the excuse "Hey, we warned you we suck" always do really well. I'm sure if your power or internet went down for hours/days you'd remind yourself it's a you problem.
    Goburs likes this.
  10. Password1234 Augur

Same, I was going to add another 53, but you're right it's not a contest.
    Goburs and Galarian like this.
  11. Sinack New Member

anyone else????.,...……… ok I will, im going to add another 54 accounts.... but all of you are right, its not a contest. :D;):p:)
  12. Triconix Augur

Last time my power went out for a week I made no complaints to the company and they did nothing in return. It happens sometimes and you just have to move on and deal with it instead of throwing your fists up and complaining like a Karen. C'est la vie.

Edit: I also love how you're comparing essential services with a video game going down. Your priorities are definitely aligned well.
  13. Zamiam Augur

everyone needs to cancel their subs and move to test :p

this is De ja vu . I could of sworn ive read something similar a week or so ago ..

When i was rantin and ravin last week I thought i was the only one , guess not ive read multiple posts today regarding peeps who are upset .. glad to know I was not the only one ..

the people who are not complaining and telling others to go outside are prolly adolescents who's parents pay for their subs or free to play peeps who dont care anymore (like myself) or people who just dont play anymore but still come on these boards to troll ..

btw IBTL :p
    lockjaws likes this.
  14. Neopotomus New Member

so your power went out....so you had none.....so you weren't billed anything for the time down. totally the same thing...Also why do you feel you have the right to tell someone else what they should prioritize?
  15. Triconix Augur

Oh hello, Mr. NewMember who just created an account today and is hiding behind an alias. And let's think about this for a second...maybe because losing power for a week could literally take someone's life unlike losing time playing a video game?

Also, no power = no internet and I still paid the same amount that month. Power is paid for in a different manner and is subsidized. Completely different things and cannot be compared.

Move along now.

Edit: And for what it's worth. I never said what they should prioritize. I simply said their priorities are aligned well. It could be sarcastic. It also has the chance of not being sarcastic. Who knows?
    Bronut and Nennius like this.
  16. Sine_of_the_Times New Member

17. Neopotomus New Member

your right they cant be compared...aren't false equivalencies great? I backpack, I Hike...power aint essential. I aint a new member, and it aint an alias. I'm on drinal and have been since 2000. when leaderboards existed I was regularly number 1, 2, or 3 on the server. I will move along when im good and ready, so sit down and get comfy ehh?
  18. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

So you're saying they are NOT down all the time, therefore, my pedantic tone is perfectly fine and you people whining about them being down need to s t f u?
  19. Nivek Journeyman

Dam and I didn't even realize there were any server issues this, month at all. It's a video game, things happen, go outside...good grief.
  20. Nivek Journeyman

They owe you nothing and you agreed to that when you signed up, it's generally a good idea to read what you're signing up for, its Cleary stated in the terms of service below.
    DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY

TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DAYBREAK GAMES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DAYBREAK GAMES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DAYBREAK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE DAYBREAK GAMES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DAYBREAK MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE DAYBREAK GAMES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT ACCESS TO ANY OF THEM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, VIRUS-FREE, ERROR FREE, RELIABLE, SECURE AND/OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE. DAYBREAK HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS TO FURNISH ANY MAINTENANCE AND/OR SUPPORT SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THE DAYBREAK GAMES.
    Nennius likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.