I need to schedule Vacation time!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DefenseEQ, Apr 28, 2015.

1. DefenseEQ Augur

Can you guys let us know the release week of the new server so we can all schedule our Vacation time? PLEASE and TY! =)

Looks like it might be a Month out. That is barely enough time for me to get my teams at work covering for me prepped for me to go into no-life mode for a while!

Ty
  2. Numiko Augur

according the gnome race stream it could even arrive as early as the last week of May now... depending on how things go in the beta of course.
  3. Trosh Augur

Personally I'd wait for a week-long EQ marathon for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th week of the server being up. It'll be a madhouse outside of the instanced noob zones for the first couple weeks. I mean, sure, you'll be a tiny bit behind, but I think the unlock schedule is going to be a bit more spaced out this time around, so you have plenty of time to catch up.
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.
  4. ZamaX Lorekeeper

Thing is for anyone who wants to start raiding, hitting 50(60 if kunark/velious out) asap is going to be a priority. Also theres a small window for people who know what they want to do and are hardcore enough about doing it to be ahead of the rush of people to hit every zone.