I hope DBG doesnt label the servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, Jan 30, 2019.

1. taliefer Augur

whenever they announce the specifics, i hope they just give the server names and the rulesets.

then we can all debate on which server is hardcore and which is casual, cause goin by these forums, aint noone know which is which. one persons casual is another's hardcore and vice versa
    Genoane and Tankz like this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Cringing for ya bud.
  3. Rexxy Journeyman

Its a spectrum, like gender right?
    Yawgmoth. and HoodenShuklak like this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

“Once you label me you negate me.”
    -Sauron from Lord of the Rings
  5. Thalliius Augur

I’ve seen more posts from self perceived “hardcore” players that are begging for ultra-casual rulesets.

Lots of people wanting their cake and eating it too. They want the “hardcore” title without actually having to be hardcore

My prediction is that the hardcore server is going to have a much lower population because most of the wanna-be hardcore will go to ultra-casual knowing the competition is easier/non existent and there is room to make money off Krono farming

RMT players seem to get the most bent out of shape when someone suggests any ruleset that might impact their bottom line, which is quite amusing to watch play out in each thread
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

If you're going to want a cake, you may as well eat it.
  7. a_librarian Augur

Label the servers Casucore and Hardual