I have an idea, how about instancing raids?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu-EQ, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalaloup Augur

People pay attention to likes?

heh.
  2. Lee81 Augur

I pay attention to data that draws a connection to my posts. Thus, I do pay attention to anything associated with my posts. Or, maybe I shouldn't? I must be crazy for doing this??? What has the world come to? Ahhhhh!!!
  3. lalaloup Augur

Honestly?

Removing social fluff features would probably do more for the game than instancing.

Can you imagine how annoying it would have been to have general channels back in the day? Game would have died a death of ten thousand derps.
  4. Pikallo Augur

Are you delusional? In the past week you've started 4-5 repetitive posts with very similar themes about instancing and revamped everquest and other drivel that has been posted many times before. You've gotten a grand total of 3 "likes" on those initial postings.
  5. Vaclav Augur

I do, the couple times I've seen the developers bother with them. Batting 1.000 on assuming those indicate something so far.

But generally, yea, they're worthless - and I'm up there with the silly feature. (lol, actually checked - 1207 - jesus...)
  6. Pikallo Augur

Joined date Feb 22, 2015 with almost 3600 posts. Thats like an average of 15 posts every day. Assuming you have some equally persistent forum warrior "liking" 1/3 of your posts, not exactly an "oh jesus" statistic.
  7. Lee81 Augur

For today, I have 12 likes. Obviously, people "like" what I have to say. I go off-topic at times, but they still like my posts. Make that 13.
  8. Pikallo Augur

Be sure to tell the girls all about your 12 likes during lunch or recess!!
    Simone likes this.
  9. Lee81 Augur

LOL You make my day more fun.
  10. Porygon Augur

Prathun liked my post once. That's all that matters to me.
  11. Vaclav Augur

Just higher than I'd imagine - heck, 15 posts a day sounds wrong as well - but eh, I do have alot of doctor appointments and such that I forum heavily during (i.e. today the wife is getting a surgery so its one of my only forms of entertainment while sitting in the waiting room [anxious for the "out of home streaming" for Tivo to go live for times like this - box will do it, but damn that 2016 expected release date].

The "Jesus" was because of how ludicrous it was, not really patting myself on the back or anything - haven't cared to look at it. And I don't think I've got a clump of any specific people liking my posts, if so I've never noticed.

I care about 1 like out of those 1207 - the one I got myself from Prathun which might have been intended as a foreshadowing for the instancing plan. Unsure unless he ever comes out and clarifies, but definitely made me think hey maybe they're considering my concept when he tossed that Like.
  12. Cicelee Augur

Since when is 70k a year considered a "modest" salary? That is almost double what the average American household makes a year (I think last year it was 43k).

I think the majority of us would love to be making 70k a year. I know I would after only making 35-45k my first 20 years and now unemployed....
  13. Lee81 Augur

A blue collar worker can earn this much with overtime. Not every blue collar worker has a job position that can earn this much though. However, a white collar worker can earn this much through a senior level position. There are higher paying management jobs, but they are also much more demanding. It's a choice between family or work. How do you balance the two?
  14. Pikallo Augur

I really depends on where you live. Cost of living in some areas is much higher, meaning salaries are higher to compensate. Making 70k in a large city or metropolitan area compared to the boonies of Mississippi is quite different.
    toddv likes this.
  15. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, there's a town and county that fits this exact description. They don't have a large manufacturing or service-related business or a significant business district. If they did, there's a possibility of a higher-paying position within their administrative or plant staff. There are healthcare-related positions, but all of the lower-paying jobs within the area pulls the average down.
  16. Vaclav Augur

Very true on area you're in. I live better on $50k ish ($22k disability, $30kish investment income but thats variable) in FL now than I did during my working years making $65k+bonuses (usually hefty $10k was probably the average) across the high COL areas I was sent through: NYC burbs, MD, Boston burbs, north NJ.
  17. ZamaX Lorekeeper

I take it neither toxn or thraka will sell you scales for less than 40krono mabbu?
  18. Nolrog Augur

What an amazing idea. How come no one has ever thought of that before?
    Simone likes this.
  19. Silentchaos Augur

You had me at instanced baby.
  20. Simone Augur

You would think there would be at least several other threads on this very subject!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.