I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ronluwen, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronluwen Elder

I'd bet money that the gear difference between the average TEQB member and the average AM member is negligible if any at all. Especially since you allow alts to bid as mains.

IF we can complete all of the content in era with whatever numbers we have, and
    IF we can get any items that we want/need in era to make our characters stronger,
    WHY would I want to batphone content that makes literally 0 difference towards progression
  2. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You don't understand the hate? Keep in mind that this is a guild who will lose the race to turn in an item to an epic mob, like the broken golem, and will then train the mob away so that it cannot be killed by the people turning the item.
  3. Vorshayla75 New Member

you had 30 minutes to get a force to kill it. You didn't.
  4. Maze Elder

Finders keepers
    Losers weepers
  5. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

It's a bit difficult when a force of 80 people zone in and train it all around the zone so that it can't be engaged and that the train of mobs with it will kill anyone who tries to get it.
  6. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You purposely trained a star'd mob and ran it around so that it couldn't be engaged, so that you could engage it and take the loot for a flagged mob.
  7. Maze Elder

CT Batphone.

Just happened to be a non loot locked npc up
  8. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You mean you trained the mob around the zone until the star went away, then pulled it to your raid.
  9. Arrk Augur

2nd Mains can bid a max DKP of 50 .. so basically they can get rot items...
  10. Tayvial Journeyman

Yah why would someone box a second main and can only can bid max 50dkp when probably that second main doing more work than peoples real "mains". shoot, if imma bring a second main and help push more numbers for more split dz or help during late night batphone I would want to spend more DKP on my second main.. but hey, Im not the one getting used.
  11. Maze Elder

Wait, my 2nd MAIN shaman couldn't even get a FD ring.

Blashpemy.
  12. Galaras Lorekeeper

A+ trolling lol.

Twisted Legion on Fippy
    Twisted Legacy on Ragefire
    AoS on Phinny.

Maybe you're confused because those guilds were mostly composed of the same people but that is the legacy.
  13. Galaras Lorekeeper

So it couldn't be killed by you and then they killed it after 30 minutes? That's exactly how the encounter is designed......
  14. Dominate Augur

I was not there, and I am in neither guild. However, you batphoned Broken Golem. Even your own members are ashamed of what you did tonight in PoF.
  15. Healiez Augur

I would bet with video evidence some action would be taken. Intentionally doing that to circumvent a mechanic such as loot locking. I remember when you could circumvent the pick timer, there were suspensions for that long before they made it an official rule. If what is said truly happened that is
  16. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

No, it could have been killed. EQ Baby took the mob and ran it around away from the raid force, playing "keep away" essentially until the star went away, then killed it. That is called zone and player disruption.
    TLP Addict likes this.
  17. Maze Elder

Do you have video proof?
  18. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

I didn't get photographic evidence, but I did get screenshots that were submitted in the report.

Let's be real, though. If DPG was going to do something about EQ Baby, they would have a long time ago. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and it won't be the last.
  19. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Don't play innocent, Mayze. You know what you did. You and your guild leader, actually.
  20. paragon520 New Member

people in your own guild even said TEQB did not train, so stop lying. You had your chance and dropped the ball. Get gud
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.