i don't normally complain..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tierwyn, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Mance Bojanglez New Member

sorry about that friends! thought i was on bing.
  2. Mance Bojanglez New Member

I suspect this may be some form of ransommalware, and I did not click it. Thank you for your thoughts, if they were genuine. - Mancerble, 27 necro
    Ronove likes this.
  3. Ronove Lorekeeper

that video is hypnotic, I could watch it all day!
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Brad McQuaid still works for DBG?
  5. Mance Bojanglez New Member

Ok, the timing of the explosions with the music is pretty good lol.
    Ronove likes this.
  6. Snarlwolf New Member

I thought i made a post picking on tierwin guess it got deleted!
    Tierwyn and Ronove like this.
  7. Numzan Augur

He never worked for DBG he worked for Verant and then SOE. He is now working on Pantheon, the next generation of MMO, with old school grouping.
  8. Ronove Lorekeeper

Oh snarlwolf, you had us at Hello
  9. Numzan Augur

Ill tell you if it was up to him, you would never have seen these changes made to EQ... i can bet money on that.
  10. Herf Augur

Maybe someone just Turgor'd the dev team. I blame the mob.
  11. LostSoul Lorekeeper

No, it's a rogue enchanter, he's got the whole dev team stun locked. No nerfs for them.
  12. Sostenes Augur

13. Phiyre Augur

Went to log in for the heck of it tonight, and servers still down? WTF did they do to the game? lmao
  14. Herf Augur

Forgot to back up the database before patching...
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

they need to go back to doing patches at 2 am. kinda weird u complain and they delete post. again what are test server for? beyond stupid.

Andarriel
  16. Bamboompow Augur

Got home really late from work. Was kinda happy I didn't miss anything!
    Thanks, forever long patch!
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

least zam is backup now eq needs to be.

Andarriel
  18. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

They are getting paid by the hour, only reason a “professional” would mess up... to get paid more!

This is beyond unacceptable behavior from a company.
    Andarriel likes this.
  19. Mary Poppins Augur

Zam is back up? Nice.

I've been trying to get back to the game with my son during his summer break. Not having zam as a resource the last couple days has made it harder to get back up to speed. Then today I try to log in to actually reactivate our accounts, and the whole game is down. Oh well - after all these years away, I can wait another day.
    Andarriel likes this.
  20. Tegila Augur

how did i know the first time in like 2 weeks i decide to log in, is going to be yet another (3rd ? 4th? in a row) "scheduled" downtime that's got the servers down for at least double the estimate and going long into the night? i mean yeah now and then ok but this is pretty bad when every single patch is like this. yall should really go back to patching at midnight pst so you have a shot at being done before sundown the next night.
    Andarriel likes this.