I Don't Like Being Bald! >.<

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I looked like this before the ornament.
    [IMG]

Then I put in the new antlers and I looked like this:
    [IMG]

Why am I bald? And why aren't there any artists over there creating hair for each race when new ornaments come out? :(
  2. Hatsee Augur

How exactly do you propose they attach the antlers over your hair?
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I have no idea, but being bald is not a cute look. ;)
  4. Ellyra Augur

Weird... works fine on my high elf. Looks super cute even!
  5. Ellyra Augur

Also, be sure to /bug it in game so QA can make an official bug for it. I've heard that if you remove and replace your helm, then your hair should reappear.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

Bald is beautiful, MJ.
  7. Tarrin Augur

I haven't tried it with new ornaments/since patch. With Halloween ones, you could equip them ( they would turn you bald ), but then if you went to Inventory -> Face, and rotated through the hair options again it would reappear with hair + ornament. This would work until you zoned.

Not an ideal solution..but a work-a-round at least.
  8. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Woot, will do :)
  9. Bernardv Journeyman

The problem with the work around is that it ONLY fix it for you... All the other players still see you as bald with a hat.
  10. Ellyra Augur

I have to say, being bald with the helm ornaments was a huge pet peeve of mine. Thankfully code is so great and fixed it so that we can have antlers AND hair! Of course, there appears to be some kinks still :p That being said, QA has bugged this and code is aware and all should be well soon!
  11. Braveheart Augur

Just tell your friends you donated your hair to charity in the spirit of Christmas.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

OMG cute drakkin....

How YOU doin....?
  13. Tegila Augur

yeah weird. i ahd no issue with my druid who has the exact same haircut, her antlers left her hair alone
  14. Uxtalzon Augur

Supercute! Teehee! *pokes antlers so they're crooked* Gooshy gooshy goo!

I wish they combined the nose ornament with the hats. Or just make it a face ornament...?
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A
    At least for them they can see the ornaments unlike Erudites where it loses its graphic altogether if you die or zone.