I can't subscribe

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lejaun, May 24, 2017.

1. Lejaun Augur

I keep trying to subscribe, but each time I do I get a message saying that there is an error and the transaction can't be processed right now.

Anyone else having this issue?
  2. xuzl999 New Member

check your payment source info
  3. Goodnews Augur

Consider it a blessing in disguise.
  4. Lejaun Augur

Info entered in new and correct. Maybe I'll try a different card instead.
  5. Gruns New Member

What I want to know is can I UNsubscribe? :p
  6. Lejaun Augur

Ha ha...I'm in no rush to play on the server. I've seen what previous ones have been like and I'm ok with waiting a bit. I just want things ready to go when the storm dies down.
  7. Lejaun Augur

No go with different card. Weird.
  8. Zadune Journeyman

Having the same problem right now. Trying to re-sub. Bank says it's nothing on their end, EQ interface says "declined, contact the bank". Just bought Empires of Kunark with Paypal and that worked fine, but I can't use Paypal to sub, I have to use the terrible interface. I guess I'll try contacting DBG. Just let me give you my money!
  9. Mwapo Augur

Mfw it's easier to sub using third party sources than through the actual site.
  10. Zadune Journeyman

Tell me more of this. Third-party sources?

I spent most of the morning trying to re-subscribe and hitting road blocks with the EQ interface and the website. Bank says I'm fine and the problem is on EQ's end. Also I got charged $14.99 by DBG even though the sub didn't go through. I could really use phone support but they don't have phone support. I've never had this much trouble getting someone to take my money. Maybe I should forget this re-up idea and go buy ESO instead.
  11. Zadune Journeyman

Fixed, had to change cards and try a different bank. That was pretty weird.